Dunkin Doughnuts

John's pov

Mary Anne and Sherlock left me to deal with the very angry Sally.

"Who does she think she is!" she exclaims while glaring at Mary Anne.

"Mary Anne Grace." I reply. She just looks at me like WTF are you talking about.

"I'm gonna go now." I say. I walk over to the body that Lestrade is standing over. As I start to examine the body as Sherlock walks over with Mary Anne. I noticed how Mary Anne stayed back a little.

"Single stab wound to the heart. The killer knew what he was doing." I state looking at the body.

Sherlock quickly deducts that the victim was a gambler.

"I need to see the other bodies." Sherlock says and walks- more like runs- to the street calls a taxi and leaves. Mary Anne turns to me.

"Does that happen often?"

"Yes. I'm afraid it does."

*****

After taking forever to hail a taxi Mary Anne and I head back to Baker Street. When we are in the apartment we realize that we are hungry.

"Can we go out to eat. I made the mistake of looking in the fridge this morning." Mary Anne says shuddering.

"Yeah. We can go to Dunkin Doughnuts." I say.

We leave the apartment, once again take forever to get a taxi, and take a 20 minute drive to Dunkin Doughnuts.

Once we have food we sit at a table and start talking.

"Ok so I was thinking you could take the room upstairs with all of Sherlock's junk in it. We could get a bed and other necessities to go in it." I say. Mary Anne nods, seeing as her mouth is full of food.

"Could you do me a favor?" Mary Anne asks me.

"Um sure?" I say.

"Could you go back to my house and get some things for me? I don't think I am ready to go back yet." She asks while looking down at the table.

"Yeah. Just make a list of what you want and I'll get it. " I say.

*****

Mary Anne's pov

When John drops me off at Baker Street, I grab the list of things I wanted from my house and gave it to him. It consisted of things like my phone, charger, guitar, my pillow my Nana gave me, and hair brushes and stuff like that. He comes back an hour later carrying everything. I quickly grab my phong from him and text my best friends.

To: Annie Mae, Clara, Katlyn, Angelle, Abby, and Morgan.

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know I'm doing ok.

From: Clara

MARY ANNE!! It's about time you texted! My mom saw on the news that they found you. Where are you?

To: Everyone.

I'm at 221 Baker Street.  I'm staying at one of the detectives houses.

From: Annie Mae

When can we see you?!

I look at John.

"Can my friends come over tomorrow? they want to see me and make sure I'm ok."

"Um sure. They can come over around one. "

To: everyone.

Y'all can come over tomorrow to see me. Come around one. ILY all!

I put my phone away and look at the stuff John brought back for me. I see my guitar and picked it up. I knew how to play. I have been playing since I was 5ish. I've just never had one of my own. I start to play and sing one of my favorite songs by Kasey Musgraves, Dandelion.

When I'm done with the song I hear clapping. John and Sherlock are standing there. Though Sherlock isn't clapping he's smiling at me.

"I didn't know you could sing!" John exclaims.

"Yeah. I've been singing since I was little. " I reply.

"Well we're going to ikea to get stuff for your room. Let's go." Sherlock says and goes out the door. I put my guitar down and follow him.

*********

A/N Sorry guys this is just a filler cause I don't know what to write and someone *cough* Annie Mae *cough* wouldn't answer her phone to help me. If you want to see something in the book comment and I might put it in here!

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS STORY JOHNLOCK!

I'm sorry if this upsets you all but if it does, don't read it. Don't hate on me in the comments.

Keep being Fabulous

- Maegan