Gone

Clayton's pov.

"Ugh where is Mary Anne?! I'm tired and want to go back to the hotel." Annie Mae says as we sit on the bus.

"Miss Liane can I go check on Mary Anne?" I ask.

"Yeah. But hurry up." She says. I quickly run out of the bus and into the building. I walk to the dressing room and open the door. I see Mary Anne's bags on the floor. I see her makeup bag on the floor, the contents spilling out. I walk closer and see her phone on the floor.

'Thats weird.' I think. 'She always has her phone' I walk even closer. That's when I see the trail of blood leading out the other door. My heart drops. Not again. I run out of the bus and to the bus.

"She's gone! All of her stuff is still in the dressing room, and there's a trail of blood leading out the door!" I say out of breath. Miss Liane immediately runs to the building followed by me, Annie Mae, and the rest of our team.

I pick up her phone off the floor and see she has a missed text. I open her phone and quickly drop it, placing my hand over my mouth. The picture is of an unconscious Mary Anne in the back of a van. I quickly pick up the phone again and immediately call John.

"Mary Anne? What's wrong? It's one in the morning." John answers sleepily.

"Mary Anne is gone!" I exclaim, holding back tears. There is a silence on the other end.

"W-what?" He asks his voice cracking.

"She's gone."

"We will be there in three hours." He says sounding like he's holding back tears. The call ends.

"The police will be here soon, let's get out and don't touch anything." Miss Liane says. Annie Mae runs to me and hugs me, sobbing into my shirt.

"I can't loose my best friend again Clayton. I just can't."

"You won't. They'll find her." I say, hoping the words I'm saying are true.

******
A/N Ok that one was short. I'm sorry but it's late and I'm tired but I wanted to update. I love you guys a lot!

Keep being fabulous
-Maegan