Shopping

Mary Anne's pov

The next day I was woken up by my best friends running into my room and jumping on my bed.

"W...What? What are you doing here."

"We're here to get you up silly. We are going shopping!" Abby says.

"What about school?"

"They just announced it is a teacher work day. Now come on!"

In ten minutes I'm dressed and ready to go. I walk downstairs where my best friends were talking to John. Annie Mae looks shocked, as do the others, at what he's telling them.

"Hey Mary Anne. Sherlock and John are together?!" Annie Mae asks me.

"Um yeah." I said smiling cause I know "Johnlock" as she liked to call it was her OTP.

"YES!!" Annie Mae jumps up and down squealing.

John looks confused so I fill him in.
He looks at me.

"What is shipping?"

"You don't know what shipping is?!"

He laughed and smiled.

"Of course I know. I just wanted to see your reaction."

"Ok well the girls and I are going to go shopping. And probably get lunch so we're gonna go now. Bye John!" I yell while pulling my six friends out the door.

After getting to the mall Annie Mae, Abby, Kaitlyn, and I immediately vote for going to the book store. So off to Barnes and Noble we went. After buying pretty much every book in the store we headed over to Kohl's. The girls made me try on dresses, even though I don't like dresses. Although we did find a few cute ones.

After Kohl's we went to the food court where everyone got Subway. We all sat down to eat at the corner of the food court.

"I've got to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I say as I get up from the table.

I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. Four seconds later someone comes in behind me. I look at the reflection and gasp.

It's Mr Kale.

***********

A/N DUN DUN DUN!!

He's back. So basically you guys wanted another chapter so I have you another chapter! hope you enjoyed!

-Maegan