Three Days

Mary Anne's Pov

Time seemed to pass as slow as molasses, because the next time someone opened the door I felt like I'd been in the room for a year.

The door creaked open and Emily stood at the door. She quickly walked over to me and handed me a plate of food.

"How long have I been in here?" I asked.

"Three days." She said coldly. "And you won't be getting out of here for a very long time after that stunt you pulled."

She winked at me and reached into her pocket. She looked behind her, then ran to the door, checking to see if anyone followed her. Once she thought the coast was clear, she quickly walked back over to me. She pulled out the phone that I had found in Kale's room. She quickly gave it to me and I put it in my pillowcase on my poor excuse of a bed.

"I'll be back once they leave." She said walking out the door. I smiled to myself. The smile was quickly erased though, because the door opened again, but this time it was Kale.

"There's my darling." He said coming over to me. "Why the long face? Are you not happy to see me?"

"Not particularly, no. I don't like seeing the face of the man who killed my family and took me away from my new one." Kale laughed.

"Oh darling why can't you see? I'm your  family now."

"You will never be my family Kale. I don't care how long you hold me here or how many times you beat me or how many times I try to escape, I will not stop until I get back to my family. My real family." I don't know what brought on this new courage, but the phone call with John had made me believe in getting rescued again.

Kale looked taken aback by my harsh words. At first he looked hurt, but then he got angry.

"You stupid little bitch! You will never escape and your "family" will never find you. We are in the most remote place in Greece, a place that can only be seen on a satellite because no one knows it exists!" He said walking over to me.

"It doesn't matter. They will stop at nothing to find me." He slapped me at that.

"How. Many. Times. Do. I. Have. To. Tell. You. They. Don't. Care." He gritted through his teeth, with each word he landed a punch on my already bruised body. "I. Am. The. Only. One. Who. Cares. You. Will. Never. Leave. Me." I let out a scream of pain when he hit one of the particularly bad wounds from Sherlock. At least I think it was him.

Once he was satisfied by how beaten I was, Kale left the room cackling. I could barely find the strength to lift my head. I soon descended into unconsciousness.

********

Sherlock Pov

This game Moriarty was playing was messing with my head.

"Ok but what about the countryside? Have you looked out there?" I asked after I was told that they had searched everywhere within a two hour radius.

"Mr. Holmes I assure you my team is doing everything they can-"

"Well they aren't doing it well enough." I snapped at the detective. John soon piped up.

"I'm sure you are doing everything you can. Sherlock, there's not much we can do here. Let's go back to the hotel and sleep." I shook my head. 

"I'll sleep when we find her."

"Please, you haven't slept in days." I looked at John's pleading eyes and caved.

"Alright. I'll go back to the hotel. But I won't be sleeping." I said as I picked up the case file. John sighed.

Once back at the hotel, I sat down at the table in the tiny kitchen with the case file. John walked over to me and grabbed the file off the table.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"You need to sleep." He said walking into the other room.

"I'll sleep when we have her back. Give me back the file." I say, getting up from the table and walking after him.

"No. You need to sleep now or you won't be any help to anyone. I promise I will wake you up if anything happens but I need you to sleep."

"John we are so close to catching Moriarty and Kale if I don't work on the case they could get away!"

"Sherlock there are so many people on this case right now. There are at least a hundred people out right now looking for her. You not being there for a few hours isn't going to hurt anything."

"But what-"

"But nothing you are going to sleep right now." John said turning and walking toward the bedroom. I sigh and follow him, knowing I wasn't going to win the argument.

******

Emily's Pov

I was patiently waiting for Kale and Moriarty to leave when I hear screams from upstairs. I run up the stairs to see what's going on. I see Kale coming out of the room where Mary Anne is being kept. I see his bloody fists and freeze. He looks over and points at me.

"You. Go in there and clean her up. We have to make her presentable."

"Why, sir?" I ask quietly. He pauses for a moment, pondering whether or not he's willing to tell me. He eventually decides to go for it.

"Because when Moriarty and I get back we are going to film a very special video for Sherlock and John."

"What kind of video sir?"

"One that's sure to burn their hearts out."

*******

A/n Yes hi hello it's me here with another update. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

What do you think the video will be?

Anyways I love you guys thanks for reading.

-Maebae