Interrogation

Clayton's pov

I hobble in the best could, considering I'm on crutches. As soon as the door opens Matt's head shoots up and he grins at me.

"Clayton!" He says excitedly as he trys to stands, but can't because of the handcuffs.

"Where is Mary Anne?" I ask, my voice shaking.

"I'm so sorry about everything. I never meant for anyone to be hurt." He says.

"Yeah that's why you kidnapped my best friend. Now tell me where she is." I say my voice cold.

"Now come on Clay don't be that way. I said I was sorry." He says pouting with a glint in his eyes.

"I said tell me where she is!" I hobble closer to the table. He laughs

"Or what? You'll hit me with your crutch. Not like you could do much damage anyway. And I wouldn't tell you where she is." He says starting to smirk.

My blood boils with anger as I grab his shirt with one hand while holding the crutches in the other, pulling his face close to mine.

"Listen here. You are going to tell me where she is and then your-" he cuts he off, pressing his mouth to mine. I try and pull away, but he grabs me and pulls me closer. I finally pull out of his grip and slap him across the face. He lifts his hand to his cheek and smiles.

"I left her at 51 Broad Way. Good luck babe." He winks at me. I immediately turn and get out of the interrogation room as fast as possible.

**********
A/N I know it's short, but the next couple chapters will have so much stuff your head will spin I promise. I love you and thanks for reading!

-MaeBae