Moriarty

Mary Anne's pov.

I'm jolted awake by the van coming to a stop. Matt is in the back with me, holding his phone. He looks up toward the driver.

"What are we doing?" He asks.

"There's a roadblock. You have to take her around it on foot." The driver says. Matt groans.

"Fine." he says taking out another needle. I pull against my restraints as he sticks the needle in my arm.

*******

The next time I wake up I'm tied to a wooden chair. I try and move my feet, but they are tied. I try and scream through my gag. The door opens behind me. I hear footsteps slowly make their way around my chair. Once the man is standing in front of me, I realize I have no idea who he is.

"Hello dear. My name is Jim. And you're Mary Anne, believe me I know. That bastard Kale doesn't ever shut up about you." He says walking closer to me. "Now tell me dear, why do you think you're here?" He says. "Oh wait you're gagged. I'll fix that." He says taking out the gag. I glare at him. "Oh you're going with the silent treatment huh. Well that's ok. I have ways of making you talk he says. He walks out of the room and comes back with a syringe. He injects some kind of liquid into my neck. My vision goes blurry and then black. When I wake up I see... Sherlock standing in front of me?

"Sherlock! Thank goodn-"

"Shut up." He sneers at me.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

"I said shut up." He says walking closer to me. "Did you really think I was here to help you. No no, I'm here to show you how much I never wanted you. You only got in the way. A nuisance you could say." He says walking around the chair.

"But you adopted me?" I say tears streaming down my face.

"Oh please that was to just make John happy. You only got in the way of him and me."

"But you guys are dating." I say.

"Yes but all John cares about is you. So the only way to make him all mine is to get rid of you! Don't worry it will be especially painful." He says grabbing a knife from a nearby table.

*******

Sherlock's pov

"Sherlock get up! Get up now!" John says shaking me awake. I groan.

"What John."

"Mary Anne is gone." He says his voice shaking.

"What?" I ask immediately awake.

"Clayton called. He says she gone." he says, crying into my shirt. I run my fingers through his hair.

"Shhh. It'll be ok. We'll find her." I say.

******

After our three hour drive, we are at the theatre that the dance competition was held. I can see Annie Mae and Clayton crying. Lestrade comes over to us.

"How are you working this case?" John asks.

"I called in a favor. Ok so we've found little evidence so far, but we've waited to interview the witnesses. Can you do that?" He asks.

"Yes we can." John says. We start walking over to Annie Mae and Clayton. Once we get closer Annie Mae sees us and gives us both hugs.

"I found her missing." Clayton says. "I went to go find her because she was taking so long and I found her phone and other things. Her phone had this on it." He says holding out a picture on a phone.

********

After a few hours Lestrade called us over.

"John, Sherlock! I think you need to see this."

We walk over to him and a large computer. Annie Mae and Clayton follow us.

"We just got this sent to us." He plays the video. The first person I see is Mary Anne. She is bound to a chair. John grabs my hand for reassurance. Clayton and Annie Mae have tears running down their faces.

In the video a door opens behind Mary Anne. It's a man I thought I wouldn't see again. Moriarty. He talks a little bit to Mary Anne, who looks terrified. He walks out, then walks back in with a needle. I thought that was the end of the video once he injected something into her neck, but soon she lifted he head back toward Moriarty. She looks confused at first, but then relived. Her next words break my heart.

"Sherlock! Thank goodn-"

"Shut up." Moriarty says. John puts his head into my shoulder, crying. I'm on the verge of tears. By the time the video is over, he had slapped her, cut her, kicked her and all other sorts of painful things. But what really hurt me were her last words before the video ended.

"Daddy please stop."

*******
A/N

You all hate me right now don't you. Sowwy.

For Natalie. Stay Juicy Hot!

Keep being fabulous
-Maegan