Unlocked

Sherlock's Pov

The tracking bracelet was a flop. We could only find the general location it was coming from. She was within a few hours of Athens. It was a start but still way to much land to work with. John, Greg, and I were on our way to the Athens Interpol office. John fell asleep on my shoulder a few minutes into the flight. I smiled down at him sleeping form and he got some well deserved sleep. I laid my head on top of his and soon followed him into slumber.

*********

Mary Anne's Pov

I stood in the large hallway on the first floor as I watched Kale open his room. I tried to see the four digit code to get into his room.

041-

I didn't catch the last digit. He unlocked the door and walked inside. I sighed and walked to the kitchen, where I'd spent most of my week is been here. I couldn't believe it had been three weeks since I was happily dancing with my best friends. I had seriously began to believe I would never be saved.

"Any luck?" Emily asks as I walk in.

"I got the first three numbers."

"It's a start!"

"Yeah. I just want to get out of here."

"So do I."

***
A few hours later Kale and Moriarty walked into the kitchen.

"We are leaving for a few hours. Don't try anything because we can find you and make your life worse than it already is." Moriarty says before leaving the kitchen. Kale comes over to me and kisses the top of my head. I cringe away from him.

After they left I got an idea.

"Emily do you have Bobbi pins?" She looked confused and nodded. "I'm going to pick the lock on Kale's door." Her eyes widened and she handed me a Bobbi pin out of her hair.

"What about the padlock?"

"I figured it out. It's my birthday. April 17." I walked out of the kitchen and looks around for the guards. I didn't see any of them though because normally they are stationed outside. I walk over to the door and put the pin in the lock. It takes me a few minutes but I finally heard the lock click. I stood up and punched in the code.

0417. The door clicks open. I walk in the door and I'm horrified at what I see. All of his walls are covered in picture of me. Me with my friends. Me with Sherlock and John. Me with my parents and my sister. I push back my tears and horror and search for a phone. I find one in the third drawer in his desk. At first I couldn't figure out who to call. Then I called the one person who might still care.