Mr Kale

Mary Anne's pov

My parents wouldn't tell me where we were going to eat. They said it was a surprise but I knew where we were going. Olive Garden. That's always where we go for a surprise dinner. Not that I minded. It's my favorite restaurant. Sure enough when we pulled up to Olive Garden I still acted surprised.

When we got inside we walked into a room with all my family and friends in it.
"Surprise!" they all yelled. Well that I didn't expect.

"Hey guys!" I said as I got ambushed with hugs by my best friends.

"Happy birthday!" Annie Mae said in her strong British accent. I mean we all live in London but hers is really noticeable.

"How does it feel to be thirteen! your finally there!" Abby claims. I'm the youngest in our group so the last one to turn thirteen.

"Oh shut up Abby. You only turned 13 a month ago!" Kaitlyn said to Abby.

"Let's go sit down." I said.

About a half hour later we're done eating and I'm opening presents.

I get a bracelet from Clara, a purse from Kaitlyn and Morgan, a teeshirt that says "Its a Mary Anne thing" on it from Abby, and a book from Angelle.

I'm about to open Annie Mae's present when in walks Mr. Kale Tracy. He's my mothers best friend who I absolutely adore. He's so cool and always brings the best gifts.

"Mr. Kale!" I jump up and hug him.

"Happy Birthday kiddo!" he says handing me my present. It's a large box.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in America!" I say

"Well I couldn't miss my goddaughter's birthday now could I?"

"No you couldn't!" my mother said.

"Kathy!" Mr. Kale said and went to hug her.

I turned back to my presents and open Annie Mae's. It's the most beautiful collection of country music CDs. I love country.

"Thanks Annie Mae!" I exclaim.

I turn to Mr. Kale's present and open it. In side the box is practically Every. Disney. Movie. Ever. Made.

I look at the box and I'm jumping up and down with excitement.

"Thanks Mr. Kale." I say taking out Tangled. My favorite Disney movie.

"Your welcome. You kept complaining how you didn't have any so I got them all!" he said.

"And you can watch them when he stays over tonight!" Mom says.

"Yes!" me and Sarah say at the same time.

About an hour later we all leave the restaurant and go back home. When we get there me, Sarah, and Mr. Kale go to the den and watch Disney movies.

I didn't know that night would turn my life upside down.

*************************

A/N. Hey people! What's gonna happen to her? I know and you don't! anyway this chapter is dedicated to drum tool please...

ANNIEMAE123!!

My bestest friend ever!

Keep being fabulous

-Maegan