I Won't Talk To You

Mary Anne's pov

"What?" I asked confused. My mind was fuzzy from sleep.

"I'm making eggs and bacon. I know they're your favorite."

I rub my eyes trying to wake my brain up. Memories start to pour back in as I remember what's happened the last two days.

I slowly back away from the doorway and then turn around and bolt for the front door. I pull it open and run out to find myself in the middle of the woods. I hear someone behind me and feel hands grab me. I start to scream and kick as I'm dragged back toward the house.

"It's no use Anne. They are never gonna find you."

*********

Sherlock's pov

"We have to find her." I tell John as they take Clayton away on a stretcher and Matt away in handcuffs. I've never run faster in my life before today.

"I know. And we will."

"But what if she hates me now. From what I saw in the video, Moriarty used some sort of drug to manipulate and t-torture her." I say my throat starting to close up. He turns back to me and gives me a small kiss.

"I promise you we will figure it out. I love you." he says wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too."

******
John's pov

I watched as Sherlock and Greg interrogated Matt for information.

"Where is Mary Anne?"

"I honestly don't know! I was paid to kidnap her that's it. I dropped her off at a warehouse."

"What warehouse." Sherlock asks

"I won't talk to you. I'll only talk to Clayton."

Sherlock looked surprised.

"What?" He asks

"I said I will only tell Clayton where I took her. I need to see him. Tell him I'm sorry." Matt practically begged. I knocked on the glass between us. Sherlock walks out of the room as Lestrade keeps talking.

"We have to get Clayton." He says.

"But we can't put him in there alone. Something might happen." I say worried.

"It's the only way we will get Mary Anne back" he says. I slowly nod in agreement.

************

Clayton's pov

As I walk into the police station I'm immediately taken to the room with Matt in it.

"Remember keep the topic on Mary Anne. If he gets off topic, lead him in that direction again. And also don't go around to his side of the table. Got it?" A officer asks me. I nod. I slowly open the door and walk in.

***********
A/n HELLO GUYS!! Sorry it's been forever I don't have an excuse except I'm lazy and I'm sorry.

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I HAVE A NEW COVER. MADE FOR ME BY MY LOVELY BESTIE RAISINOATMEAL YOU SHOULD GO CHECK HER OUT!!!

-MaeBae