51 Broad Way

Sherlock's pov

As soon as Matt says where the warehouse is, I rush out of the police station, John hot on my heels. I hail a taxi and let John in in front of me.

"51 Broad Way, please." John says his hands shaking. I grab them to calm him down.

Twenty minutes later we are rushing out of our cab, toward a seemingly abandoned warehouse. I can hear the police cars pulling up behind me as I rush toward the doors.

"Sherlock!" I hear Lestrade shout from behind me. I ignore him and run through the doors. I pull out my handgun and quickly search the main floor.

In one of the rooms, I find a chair, with straps, covered in blood. I quickly run into the room, analyzing it all. On the table next to the chair are knives, whips, and other devices of torture I recognize from the video. I shudder at the thought of it.

John comes running in the door with Lestrade after a few minutes. I can see the tears in John's eyes as he walks closer. I quickly wrap him in my arms and kiss the top of his head, trying to console him. I know how hard he's been trying to not break down, but after this he bursts into tears in my arms.

"What is we never find her?" He asks sobbing.

"We will. Now that we know where he held her, it's just a matter of time until he messes up and we will catch him. I promise."

**************

Mary Anne's pov

My head is pounding the next time I wake up, no longer in the room with the real bed, but instead in a dark room on the floor.

"What do you mean he told them?!" I can hear Mr. Kale shout. My head shoots up in confusion as I try and listen in only managing to get bits and prices.

"He could ruin everything... I told you... What are we gonna do... No... Ok... Goodbye."

I hear the bolt on the door unlock as he enters the room.

"Get up. Jim is coming to get us." He says grabbing my arm. I glare at him as he pulls me up and out of the room. I see a car coming from the path and when it stops a man gets out. I recognize him as the man who talked to me before I blacked out and Sherlock....

Anyways he walks over to us and addresses Mr Kale.

"They found the ware house so it's only a matter of time before they find my clues. We need to move. Now." He says looking over at me. He caresses my cheek and I spit in his face. He laughs as he wipes his face.

"She's feisty." He grabs my hair and yanks my head back. I cry out in pain. He laughs again.

"Get in the van. We have a plane to catch."

**********
A/n I'm a horrible person I know but it's exam time and I've been studying and I probably won't be able to update for about a week or so. I'm sorry.

Also I feel like no one is reading this anymore I feel like you all left.

Anyway those of you who are here I love you and I'll see you later

-MaeBae