Adoption Papers

Mary Anne's pov.

I wake up the next morning an hour late.
'This is such a great start to my day' I say as I jump out of bed, grab some random clothes and put them on, quickly throw my hair up in a ponytail, not bothering to brush it, and make it downstairs just in time for Annie Mae to knock on the front door.
"Hey!" I say breathlessly, pulling her into the flat so I could grab the pastries from yesterday. once I have them I grab her hand a gain and run out the door just as Sherlock walks into the living room. "Bye!" I yell over my shoulder.
"Busy morning?" Annie Mae asks as we walk to school.
"No I woke up literally five minutes ago. My alarm didn't go off."
"Well at least you made it!"
"Yeah."
Once we get to school I say goodbye to her and walk to my first class. I take my seat next to Conner, who I've slowly started to become friends with.
"Hey Mary Anne!" he says with a wide grin.
"Hey!" I say sitting down and taking out my homework from last night.
"Alright class, please be seated!" my English teacher, Ms. Merritt says.
"Did you actually do your homework?!" I asked faking shock as Conner pulled out the worksheet from the night before.
"Oh please I always do my homework." He sticks his tongue out at me.

****************
At lunch time I sit with Annie Mae, Clara, and Katlyn as usual, eating the crappy cafeteria food, when Conner slides in next to me.
"Hey hotshot." I say.
"Hey hothead." He replies.
"Ok seriously you two should date because you are my OTP. After Johnlock obviously." Annie Mae says. We both blush.
"We're just friends Mae!" I say.

*************
Once home I quickly do my homework and change into my dance clothes. I walk downstairs trying to find John or Sherlock because I hadn't seen them since this morning. That's when I found the note on the fridge telling me they were going to try and work with the adoption workers so they could adopt me. I squealed with happiness. Annie Mae came soon after to get me.

**********

"See you Saturday Anne!" Clayton yells as we walk out of the studio. I wave at him over my shoulder.

Once I'm home again Sherlock and John are on the couch filling out paper work.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Adoption papers!" John said happily. I jumped up and down.
"Yay! What do I have to do?"
"You need to sign a few things. Come here!"
**********
Kale's pov

I angrily slam down my binoculars as Mary Anne and John have a cute moment as he gets her to sign some papers.
"When are we going to do something about this?! You said I would have her by now!" I said angrily.
"Patience. You will have her soon enough. And through doing that I can burn the heart out of the great and mighty Sherlock Holmes." Jim Moriarty tells me.

*************
A/N OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! MY LAST IPDATE WAS FILLED WITH SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS AND HONESTLY I DONT THINK I COULD HAVE WRITTEN AGIN WITHOUT ALL THE SUPPORT. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!

Ok back to normal. As you can see I am back to writing this book. And I can't tell you how many times I debated weather or not I should do it but then I went back and read all of your comments and it made me feel loved so I thought I would give it another go.

Keep being fabulous
-Maegan