My nightmare came true

Mary Anne's Pov

After about 4 Disney movies Sarah gets tired and goes to bed. Me and Mr. Kale watch one more before i head off to bed.

******

BANG!

I shot up in my bed.

BANG!!

I hear my mom scream.

My dad curses.

I quietly get out of bed and tiptoe down the stairs.

When I get downstairs I wish I hadn't gotten out of bed.

My mother and father are tied to chairs with gags being tied around their mouths by..... Mr. Kale?

My dad has a bullet in his shoulder and my mom is crying. My dad sees me and widens his eyes and shakes his head ever so slightly. He wants me to go back upstairs. I nod and back up slowly and quietly. I go to Sarah's room and wake her up.

"Sarah." I whisper. "We have to hide."
She looks at me and just nods. We go to the hallway closet and crouch down.

BANG!

Sarah looks startled and starts to cry. I wrap my arms around her and pull her to me.

"Shh. Every thing will be ok."

BANG!

Sarah jumps, afraid.

Footsteps sound on the stairs. I pull Sarah even closer to me.

"Oh Annie! Sarah!" I hear Mr. Kale sing. The closet door opens and he pulls Sarah away from me and shoved a white rag in my face forcing me to breathe in chloroform. And then I'm gone.

**********
A/n I was gonna end it here but I feel like being nice.
***********

I open my eyes to the jolting of a van.

"Oh you're awake!" I hear Mr. Kale say very happily.

"What happened?" I asked and sat up groggily. Then it hit me. He kidnapped me. "Where are my parents. And Sarah?" I ask scared of the answer.

"Their dead, dear." he says. "It can be just us now." He continues talking .

But I wasn't listening anymore. My parents and sister were dead. And my god father killed them.

***********

A/N. There we go. He's what happens. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Annie Mae I told you you'd hate him.

Keep being fabulous.

-Maegan