He's Back

Mary Anne's pov.

"Anne! You are supposed to be helping me get ready, not looking at the Solangelo tag on Tumblr." Clayton whines as he flops down on his bed.
"Oh hush. Solangelo is life. And besides you have two hours before your date anyway."
"I know but that doesn't mean I can't get ready!" he says taking the laptop away from me.
"Claaaayyyy!" I whine.
"Come on. Which shirt?" he says holding up a blue and gray shirt and a purple one.
"Blue and gray." I say.
"Ok and a pair of normal skinny jeans?" he asks.
"Yes. Now do your hair and give me my Tumblr back."
"You know sometimes I feel you love the internet more than me." he says.
"I love the internet more than anything." I say sticking my tongue out. He chuckles.
"So where are you and Matt going on this date?" I ask.
"We are going to the park and then to a restaurant." he says putting gel in his hair.
"Fun." I say scrolling through fanart.
"He will be here in an hour and a half. Why don't we work on your solo?" he asks taking the cd out of my bag.
"Ok!" I say getting excited. I close the laptop and turn on an Adam Lambert song to warm up to.
After I warm up, Clayton is done getting ready.
"Ok show me what you have done." he says. I turn on the cd and quickly dance through the first half of my routine.
"Ok that was really good. Let's do this now." He says getting up and showing me a move. I copy that move and add it to the routine.
We do this for another hour and a half, until I'm sweaty and out of breath. The doorbell rings.
"Ahh that's him!" He exclaims, checking his hair one more time in the mirror. I laugh and walk down the stairs with him. I open the door to an attractive guy who looks nervous.
"Matt!" Clayton exclaims.
"Clayton!" he says back.
"Uh Matt this is Mary Anne, my best friend. Mary Anne this is Matt." He introduces us.
After about five minutes of small talk I say, "Well guys you should be going. Have fun!" I say shooing them out the door. Once they are gone I quickly grab my stuff and take the short walk back to the flat.
Once I'm there I use my key that John and Sherlock gave me to open the door. I walk in to find John and Sherlock sitting together on the couch. In the chair sat the man that I briefly met the other day, Mycroft I think.
"Hello Mary Anne. How was Clayton?" John asks.
"He was great." I say putting my stuff down.
"Now as I was saying Mr Tracy has seemed to have partnered up with Moriarty." Mycroft says. I freeze.
"Mr Tracy as in my godfather?" I ask.
"Yes." John says looking sad.
"And who is Moriarty?" I ask.
"He is one of the most known criminals in England. He has a personal vendetta against me." Sherlock says.
"But they aren't going to get to you Anne. We won't let them, will we Sherlock."
"That's right."

*********

A/N guys I have over 7k reads!! I love you guys!! So I updated a little sooner than normal. And hopefully agin in the next few days.

Keep being fabulous.
-Maegan