Matt

Clayton's pov

This is the worst day of my life. My best friend has been taken for the second time. And my boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. Wait, where is Matt? I take out my phone to call him. It goes straight to voicemail.

'Weird' I think. 'He always answers my calls.'

"Hey. Are you ok?" I turn around to see Annie Mae.

"Yeah. I'm holding up. How about you?"

"I've been better. I just can't believe we left her on her own. We could have been there and stopped it." I hug her.

"It'll be ok. We'll find her." I say tearing up. She lets go of me.

"Clayton!" I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see Matt. I run to him and throw my arms around him. "I came as soon as I heard. Are you ok?" He asks. I nod. I grab his hand and bring him over to everyone.

"Guys we are gonna try and trace the phone number that texted the picture." Sherlock announces. Matt's face goes pale as he let's go of my hand.

"Are you ok babe?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He says. His phone rings. All heads turn to him. He takes out a gun. pressing it to my temple. I freeze. John starts to walk toward us.

"Matt, I need you to let Clayton go."

"Yeah so you can arrest me? I don't think so." He says walking toward the exit, pulling me with him. He backs out the door, holding me in front of him. Once out of sight, he removes the gun from my temple and takes off running. I start to run after him, but he turns around and shoots me in the thigh. I scream in pain and drop to the ground. John comes running out of the building with Sherlock. He runs over to me, while Sherlock runs after Matt. Tears start running out of my eyes as I realize my boyfriend helped kidnap my best friend.

*******

Mary Anne's pov.

As I slowly come to, I realize I'm in a different room. I'm lying on a really soft bed and have new clothes. I sit up, trying to ignore the pounding in my head. I walk to the door and find it open. I walk out of the room and see it's a normal hallway.

'Okay' I think confused. I quickly walk down the hall and find a set of stairs. I walk down them as quietly as I can and turn a corner into the kitchen. I'm startled to see Mr Kale standing at the stove cooking eggs. He turns around.

"Oh sweetheart you're awake. How wonderful."

**********

A/N you all hate me I know. Last week was tech week for the musical and I was stressed and tired and I'm sowwy. Also I got braces today so my mouth hurts like hell.

Chipotle this is for you

-Mae the Bae

Chloe are you happy now