Cops

Mary Anne's pov

It's dark. All I can see is black. And it's driving me nuts. I am chained to a wall with no food water or any sign of Mr. Kale. When he first brought me here I wasn't locked up. He was nice. And then I wouldn't give him what he wanted. But he took it anyway. And locked me here. I don't know how long I've been here but I know one thing.

I want to die.

***

I'm awake when he walks in the next time.

"How long have I been in here?" I asked suddenly self conscious because I had no clothes.

"Three days." he says bringing over some water and what looks like chicken. "You need to eat sweetie." He says putting his hand on my face. I recoil as soon as his skin touches mine. Fury erupts in his eyes. He slaps me hard across the face. I cry out in pain.

"You bitch. " He says kicking my stomach. "I tried to be nice but you still wouldn't let me come near you. So now you're gonna pay." He says it with a sick smile on his face as he slaps me again.

By now I have tears running down my face. He beats me for what seems like forever and when I can't fight he gets his way with me again. And I hate him. I want to kill him.

He leaves soon after leaving me hurting and murderous.

I will kill him.

*****

Sherlock's pov

"Kale Tracy. He's recently moved back to England from America. Has no family except a father who's in jail for molestation. Has quite a track record but cleaned up at age 19. He's known the Grace's for most of Katherine grace's life. God father to both Mary Anne and Sarah Grace." Lestrade reads off his computer. "6 foot 3 with dark hair and weighs about 200 pounds. So Sherlock was right on the money again."

"Where does he live?" I ask. For some reason I feel bad for this girl who I don't know who's being held by someone she's trusted all her life. I want to beat the living day lights out of this man.

"454 Long Beach Rd" Lestrade says grabbing his gear.

"Let's go catch this bastard!" I say running out the door with everyone giving me weird looks.

****

Mary Anne's Pov

I hear the sirens before he even opens the door.

"Get up bitch we have to run. The cops found us." He says throwing me a trench coat. My heart skipped a beat. Were they coming for me? If they were I wasn't going to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say firmly, not moving from my position.

"Yea you are." He says unlocking my chains and picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed hitting his back. He runs out of the room and through the back door, with me still screaming.

When we're about 20 yards from the house I kick him where the sun don't shine and he drops me.

I get up and start to run screaming my lung out.

"Help! help!" I yell running not knowing which way I'm going.

"Mary Anne?!" I hear a deep voice call out.

"Help me!"

I see a figure up ahead of me. It's tall and running at me so I think it's Mr. Kale so I run the other way. Straight into the arms of Mr. Kale.

"Come any closer and she dies!" she shouts as he holds a knife to my neck.

********************************

A/N HELLO! You all probably hate me now but I don't care!  I'll try to update later though.

Keep being fabulous

-Maegan