Panicked Accident

A month had gone by and Eclipse was almost fully grown, she followed (Y/N)’s orders perfectly. However, before they could move Eclipse in with the other Raptors, Hoskins wanted another demonstration just to make sure that (Y/N) had at least some control if things went wrong. This would also be the first time that Owen would be watching as well, so (Y/N) was under a lot of stress and pressure. Usually being around Eclipse helped to calm her down but even that wasn’t happening today.
“What if I mess up? I’m never gonna be able to live it down. Oh, I’m gonna mess up so bad,” (Y/N) said to herself as she paced, she was freaking herself out more than anything.
Eclipse watched from a short distance, she didn’t like it when (Y/N) was upset and always wanted to cheer her up.
“There’s really not THAT much to worry about. Worst case scenario you fail big time, Eclipse gets put down or killed by the others, and you’ll feel like a failure compared to you Dad,” The cameraman said, he was in charge of recording everything and he hated it.
    “Helpful as always,” (Y/N) whispered to herself.
    It wasn’t long before Hoskins, his men with all their weapons, and Owen were all in there. Owen was leaned up against a wall with his arms crossed, his signature pose when he was watching something or someone. Eclipse had retreated to her corner which was filled with toys and bushes and stuff of similar nature. (Y/N) was in the middle of the room, she hated benign the center of attention with so much at stake. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down a little, it didn’t work. But she had to get started, the sooner she started the sooner she’d be done.
    “I can do this,” She thought to herself.
    (Y/N) gave a sharp whistle and Eclipse’s head shot up. First, she looked to (Y/N) then around at all the people, their weapons stayed down. After coming to the conclusion that none of the people there posed an immediate threat she began to leave her corner. She proceeded with slow, cautious footsteps towards (Y/N).  She stopped a short 10 feet away from (Y/N), then inched her head closer, she could tell this was different, and there were so many different and new smells. She began to look around at everything and everyone.
    “Hey. It’s okay, just look at me,” (Y/N) ordered quietly.
    Eclipse gave her full attention back to her, everyone had fallen silent long ago. Eclipse took a few steps closer, which was what she normally did but some of Hoskins’s men got jumpy and raised their weapons. Eclipse’s head jerked in that direction and she began to step back, only about a step and a half but (Y/N) could see the panic in her eyes.
    “Put those down! You’re scaring her!” (Y/N) ordered, a bit of her father coming out in her, she never took her eyes off of Eclipse.
    Instead of doing what they were told to by the person who knew the deadly creature more people raised their weapons. Eclipse panicked completely which caused all the weapons to be raised. Owen tried to get them to put their weapons down but now she posed a threat, however, she wouldn’t if they would put their weapons down. Eclipse began to cry out.
    “Hey, hey! It’s okay!” (Y/N) called out to Eclipse over her fearful cries
    Then someone turned on their taser pole and the sound and the light combined were enough to send Eclipse over the edge. She half screeched, half roared, and began to thrash around for a few moments. There was a small area that went around the whole area but was separated by glass which was where the spectators were.
    “Turn it off!” Owen ordered, it was too late.
    Eclipse was panicking and looking for a way out, any way out, or at least a place to hide. Eclipse was turned away from (Y/N) and (Y/N) took a step towards her with her right leg and her foot must have made a noise when it hit the ground. In a panic, Eclipse whipped around and latched onto (Y/N)’s leg near the ankle and pulled it out from underneath her. (Y/N) quickly kicked her head with her other leg and Eclipse let go but after seeing who she had attacked began to retreat. Someone raised their gun.
    “No, don’t shoot her!” (Y/N) ordered as she started to back herself away, still on the ground.
    Eclipse quickly retreated to her corner. Owen practically threw open the door separating the two areas and ran to his daughter. He picked her up, practically bridal style, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her out. She could tell he was worried due to the fact that he wasn’t saying anything. She didn’t realize how badly she was bleeding until everything went dark. . .