Here We Go Again

All four of them swam around the cliffs until they finally found a small beach. They all took time to catch their breath.

"Where's Zia?" Claire finally asked.

"It was a double-cross. They took her. She must be with Blue," Owen started, he didn't know that they had Eclipse, there wasn't much time for catching up.

"Hey, can you still track 'em?" Owen asked Franklin.

"Not anymore," Franklin dropping the soaked device on the sand.

"It was a lie. Bastard! It was all a lie!" Claire shouted throwing sand into the ocean.

Just then they heard a roar from above them and all looked up to see that they had captured Rexy and were transporting her back to the docks.

"Not all of it," Owen said.

"We gotta get to the docks," (Y/N) said, picking herself up off the ground.

"What? Why? They wanna kill us," Franklin pointed out.

"Because it's a lot easier to avoid people killing you than avoid lava on an island that's already half-covered in it and with that said they'll be leaving relatively soon," (Y/N) explained with more than a hint of pissed in her tone. 

"That means more running doesn't it?" Franklin whined.

"You know what, I don't give a shit what you do," (Y/N) said throwing her hands up in the air and letting them fall back down as she walked away. 

Claire looked over at Owen seemingly looking for an answer to her outburst, he just shrugged his shoulders then followed after (Y/N). He picked up his pace to catch up with her. 

"Alright, what's wrong?" Owen asked once he caught up with her.

"What?" (Y/N) questioned, shooting him a glance.

"You only have outbursts like that when there's something really bugging you," Owen said.

"What, almost burning alive then nearly drowning isn't enough?" (Y/N) snapped.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm sorry," (Y/N) said.

"I'm a big boy, I can handle you snapping at me. Now out with it, what's wrong?" Owen asked again.

"What isn't? It was my idea to come here and you came along because you didn't want me to get hurt and that nearly got you killed a few times and I have a feeling we're not even near done! Plus the only reason they got Eclipse was because I called for her to help me!" (Y/N) vented.

"Well, I mean, I'll agree with you on one thing, nothing about this day has been right. I don't care what happens to me as long as you're okay, but I get it and don't blame you for worrying, I have a bad habit of getting into dangerous situations, who else would you have gotten that from. And you know what I think? I think you wanted Eclipse to get captured. I saw you raise her and I saw how you were around her, you act like a parent when you're around her and she treats you like her mother. I think you wanted her to get caught because that would save her from dying a most likely painful death on the island, now she at least has a chance. It sounds terrible but I'd do the same for you, you're just protecting her without realizing it," Owen said.

"You know, sometimes you sound really smart," (Y/N) replied.

"I know, me very smartly," Owen joked.

Just as the mood was lightening the volcano made some sort of sound calling their attention back to the severe matter at hand. 

"We gotta get to that boat," Owen said in all seriousness.

"I just said that like 2 minutes ago," (Y/N) scolded.

"Yeah, I know," Owen said before taking off in the direction of the docks.

(Y/N) shook her head and let out a breath, "Here we go again."