It'll Be Okay

(Y/N) was released later that same day when the doctors couldn't find any reason for her to stay. Owen's parents had brought the few things that she had at their house so they didn't have to worry about getting them. Just before they left Owen's mother wanted to talk to him.

"Just so you know she talked to a therapist, somehow she got cleared but what happened is still kind of a touchy subject. Oh, and one more thing, sometimes her headaches get away from her, sometimes the meds help sometimes they don't but you'll have that with a broken skull I guess. I do expect to see you two now that you don't live on the island," His mother said.

"Okay, thank you for taking care of her," Owen said.

"It was a pleasure. You two should get going so that you're home before it gets dark," Owen's mother basically ordered.

With that, they were off to home. They were quiet most of the ride but when they got closer (Y/N) spoke up.

"So, what's the new house like?" (Y/N) asked quietly.

"It's bigger," Owen said simply.

"Well that really didn't take much," (Y/N) joked.

"You'll like it, there's plenty of open area to do whatever you want in or out of the house, there's a lake behind the house, plenty of trees and we don't have to worry about neighbors," Owen explained.

"Sounds nice."

By the time they got there, Owen could tell all she really wanted to do was relax so he gave her a quick tour of the kitchen and living room which were basically the same room.

"There's not much upstairs as of now just a few spare rooms with nothing in them," Owen quickly explained. 

Then he took her down a hall and stopped at the first door on the left. 

"And this your room, it's not much but I figured once your feeling better when can change it up.  The bathroom is the first door on the right and my room is the only other door in the hall if you need anything," Owen explained.

She simply nodded her head and walked into the room. 

"I'll wake you up when it's time to take your meds in the morning," Owen said before leaving her to relax.

He went to bed around 10 but woke up again around 1 and when he couldn't seem to fall back asleep he decided to get up and check on (Y/N). He walked the fairly short stretch down the hallway to her room only to find it empty. He walked out of the hallway and into the living room area and found her with her knees pulled to her chest and head in her hands. He slowly walked up to her fairly certain of what was wrong.

"(Y/N)," Owen gently called.

She slowly lifted her head to look at him, a few lonely tears on her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Owen asked.

"My head hurts," (Y/N) said quietly, he could sense the pain in her voice. 

"How long have you been sitting here?" Owen asked.

"About an hour."

"Why didn't you just wake me up?" 

"It's not like you can do anything."

"Granted. But I don't want you to be alone if you don't feel good."

He sat down next to her on the couch, gently wrapped his arms around her, and gently pulled her closer. She was too tired to fight even if she wanted to. He slowly and gently rubbed her back.

"It'll be alright, you'll get through this," Owen gently reassured her.

He could feel her get tense when the pain got worse, she let her head fall back against his chest, keeping her eyes shut in pain. 

"I've got you," Owen said gently. 

After nearly another hour (Y/N) finally spoke again.

"I miss them," (Y/N) said.

Owen knew she meant the Raptors, "I know, I do too."

He lost track of time but at some point (Y/N) had drifted off to sleep in his arms. After a while, he did too. 

A/N: So, here's the deal, I want this story to go through Fallen Kingdom and maybe even Dominion but I don't want it to have a bunch of chapters so the next chapter will be the start of Fallen Kingdom but if I get enough people wanting a separate book for what happens between Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom (Maybe even Dominion depends on how that movie is set) I would be more than happy to do that so let me know if you'd like to see that, I might reference a few things from between Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom even if I don't end up making a separate book! Have a great day/night!