Explanation (A/N)

I would just like to start off by saying that this edition is by no means meant to attack those of you who ask for updates or an effort to make you guys feel bad for me. I feel that the least I owe all of you is this brief explanation. Updates how been very few in number lately and have been quite random. As of the middle of last month, I work a full-time job that requires me to be awake by (at the latest) 4 in the morning and often do 1-2 hours of overtime. On top of that, I am staying at my part-time job in a small restaurant, some nights I don't get home until after 10. I've also been trying to take time to focus on my own mental health which has gone down the drain since all but a few of my friends left for college. I realize that there are lots of people who have much worse situations. I will be finishing this story as well as my other Owen Grady x Daughter Reader story and any other projects directly associated with them. After that, I will continue writing but I may take a break for a while until I get my passion for writing back. More updates will be coming this weekend as long as no unforeseen complications arise. I really can't put into words how grateful I am that even with all the bumps in the road you guys still read this story and support me! Sometimes it's just what I need to get through a bad day and I can't thank you enough for that. If any of you ever need someone to talk to without any judgment or just talk, pitch an idea, anything really, my DM'S are always open for any sort of messages!