Why The Raptors?

Once everything settled down Claire, Franklin, Owen, and (Y/N) finally ventured out of the vehicle and tried to find their way around.

"I swear my last minutes on that island during a disaster can never be without my ears ringing," (Y/N) randomly thought to herself.

After some time searching around they heard a faint, familiar voice from on the back of one of the vehicles.

"That's Zia," Claire confirmed quietly.

Owen was the first person she noticed.

"Oh my God, you guys are alive!" Zia exclaimed, letting her excitement get away from her.

Owen signaled for her to keep it down before walking over to Blue.

"Look what they've done to her," Owen said.

"Who are these assholes?" Zia asked.

"Animal traffickers. Look how they're treating 'em. They're not gonna take them to a sanctuary, they're gonna sell them," (Y/N) answered.

"Not Blue, they need her for something else," Zia corrected.

"Like what?" Claire asked.

"I don't know, but she hemorrhaging and I don't have instruments and they want to keep her alive," Zia explained.

"Claire come here. Put your hands here, steady pressure," Zia ordered having Claire take over for her.

"I can't take the bullet out without a transfusion from another animal. Which one of you knows how to find a vein?" Zia asked.

"Oh, I-I did a blood drive with the Red Cross," Claire suggested.

 "Great," Zia said knowing that was the best she was gonna get, "Okay, Franklin, take over for Claire."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. . ." Franklin objected.

"Franklin, now!" Zia snapped.

Right as he took over some of Blue's blood shot onto his face and the look was priceless, (Y/N) was practically choking on her laugh. 

"Oh my God, oh my God, did it get in my mouth?" Franklin panicked.

Owen shook his head.

"Are you sure?" Franklin asked.

"You're good," Owen said keeping his eyes on Blue.

After a little longer time spent planning Owen and Claire went to get blood leaving Zia, Franklin, and (Y/N) alone.

"Have you seen Eclipse?" (Y/N) asked.

"Not since we were in the jungle, they took her in the other truck, I'm sure she's nearby, they seem to have some special purpose for both of them," Zia answered.

"I'm gonna go look for her," (Y/N) said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Zia asked.

"Nope," (Y/N) said simply before quickly leaving.

After a short while of searching one truck caught (Y/N)'s eye, it was smaller and more closed off, she quickly made sure no one was around before going in. Sure enough, there was Eclipse but the sight of her quickly pissed (Y/N) off. Her tail was chained to the floor, her feet and legs were chained together, there was a metal band around her chest holding down to the floor, her arms were chained together, there was a metal muzzle around her mouth keeping her from opening it, and all of it was way too tight. She couldn't move if she tried. (Y/N) walked out in front and sat down near her head.

"Look at you," (Y/N) said, still a little in shock about the whole thing. 

"Once we get where we're going I promise I'm gonna get you free," (Y/N) said in a very determined tone.