Chapter 22: Fist to a pistol War

**Billie**

"Are you fucking serious?" I'm pissed, no livid. "This is a joke, right?" I ask scrolling through the photos on a public Instagram account.

"Afraid not." Danny says over speak-phone. "The link was sent to me anonymously around 3am."

"So, what do we do?" I ask turning my phone face-down. Honestly the longer I look at the pictures the more my stomach turns.

"That's up to you." Danny says sighing. "You can continue touring and pretend these photos don't exist or post-pone the tour and pursue legal action."

"How can she do that since she doesn't know who posted those phots?" Fin asks sitting next to me.

"I'm not going to post-pone my tour..." I sigh as my phone suddenly starts vibrating with notifications.

I hear Danny sigh, "Maybe you should consider talking to Jade...."

"What, why?"

"She's in 90% of the pictures with you, Billie."

"Jade's pregnant and living her own life with her son in Texas. Why would she do that?"

"Well, maybe she's seeing how successful you are, and she's upset she never got to be part of that." Danny rationalizes.

I sigh as I drag my hands down my face, this whole situation is frustrating. Jade wouldn't do that. Would she? She's got enough on her plate, she's got Chase to deal with, she's almost 6 months pregnant, she's got a career. "He has kind of a point, Bil." Fin says lowly. I sigh again.

"Talk to her, Billie or we will." Danny threatens.

"Fine. I'll talk to her." I sigh hanging up quickly as I hand Laura the phone back as I lay my forehead on the table.

"What are you going to do about you know?" Claudia asks laying her head on Fin's shoulder as we pull into the hotel.

I've yet to call Jade or even speak to her. I shrug. "I don't even know. Part of me wants to keep touring like none of this ever happened... but part of me wants to just post-pone the tour because everyone now knows what I look like. Which I never wanted."

"What do you think Jade is going to say?"

"I don't even know." I sigh again looking at the now thousands of tagged photos of myself on Instagram followed by hundreds of comments like 'I always knew her boobs looked like that' and 'Daaammmn, Bestie! Okay!' and comments about Jade that make me want to throw my phone into a firepit.

"If it makes you feel better, I haven't talked to her either."

"Thanks." I sigh shaking my head at my phone again.

"Wait, why would you talk to Jade?" Fin asks cocking his head to look at Claudia.

"Because we're friends... Even after she and Billie broke-up we kept in touch." Ouch. "Why would I not talk to her?"

"Well, she posted those photos..."

"She did?" Claudia challenges lifting her head off Fin's shoulder. I feel like I'm watching my parents fight.

"Who else would have posted those photos?"

"You know Jade doesn't have Instagram, right?"

"All the more reason for her to post photos like that on a platform she's not associated with. And Danny has a point... Billie's successful and Jade's probably jealous of that."

"You're a fucking idiot."

Well, this is escalating quickly. "Uh..." I start to say.

"Why am I an idiot? Because I can tell when people are using my sister?"