~1~

Note: In this book all three realms interact with each other freely, allowing students to transfer to schools in any realm they chose to study in.

You yawned, your back arching as you stretched out of bed. Brushing your hair you rushed downstairs to see what your mom had made for breakfast. "Horns Y/N..." Your dad mumbled as you rolled your eyes. "It happens when I sleep." You mumbled as your skin turned from red to your natural S/C skin. "Your fine sweetheart. Eat up, today's a big day for you!" Your mom cheered and you nodded.

Today was going to be your first day in the Devildom. After hours of debating with your dad you convinced him to let you study in the place your mother grew up in. "This is a lot... I don't think I can eat this much." You mumbled as you looked at the plate. "I know, but your dad doesn't want to risk you having an urge." She patted your back as you slowly began eating.

As a hybrid you could feed off of human food... And male fluid's, but human food was always the first answer. During school you'd always have to have snacks on hand. It was hard on you as a kid since people didn't want to be anywhere near you, but now that the realms are more connected than ever you didn't have to worry much as remedies and snack's were easier to find.

"You made sure everything was sent already right?" Your dad asked as he brought down your duffle bag. "Yeah, I just hope it got there safely. I still don't like being considered a special case though..." You mumbled as you finished your food, getting up you placed your dish in the sink and walked up the stairs.

When you submitted your paperwork there was some delay because of your heritage, they couldn't exactly place you with all the other humans just in case of some complications. So instead you were going to room with some of the student council members, the seven brothers as Diavolo put in his letter to you. They would watch over you and make sure your second half wouldn't act up and cause too much harm.

"Hurry up kid, you don't want to be late!" Your dad yelled as you ran around your room putting on the RAD uniform. "In a minute!" You yelled as you brushed your teeth, trying to put your shoes on as well. "Let's go!" You yelled as you slid down the stairs railing. "Try not to stir to much trouble." Your mom called out, giving you a wink. "I'll try not too, but hey! Momma got rep to protect~." You winked as you rushed out the door to prevent a scolding from your dad. "The two of give me headaches..." Your dad grumbled as he raised an eyebrow at your comment.

Weaving in and out of foot traffic you finally made it to the location, lord Diavolo himself was standing in the middle of a garden. "Sorry if I kept you waiting for long." You huffed as he looked in your direction. "Not to worry, I only just arrived." You nodded as he stood tall. "Orientation isn't untill tomorrow night, school starts in one weeks time but taken your situation we thought it would be better if you arrived early." His words made a light blush come across your cheeks.

"So the uniform wasn't necessary?" You questioned and looked down at yourself. "At least not for today, arriving to the house of Lamentation I can show you where you may change out if you'd like." You quickly nodded as he chuckled. "Well if you may hold on to my hand." He gave you a kindhearted smile. Taking his hand in yours, you felt some sort of flash. Your eyes closing and once you opened them you were infront of a very gloomy looking house, the sky no longer bright instead a purple glow enveloped everything.

"Woah..." You stood in wonder as the demon lord chuckled. "Very different to what your used to huh?" You nodded as he led you inside the house. "Your room is this one, I'll gather everyone and tell them your here." You nodded as you stepped inside the room. All the stuff you had sent here was neatly  place, along with some stuff you hadn't seen before.

Looking through your bag you pulled out a white shirt along with a short black skirt. Adjusting your necklace and bracelet you walked outside, following the commotion going on somewhere else in the house. "Dude back off! Will ya stop sleeping on me!" A white haired guy yelled as he pushed the multi haired color guy away from him. "He won't move, you should just stand up..." A blonde guy mumbled as he flipped the page if his book.

"Beel gross! Your slobbering all over the place!" The one with purple hair complained as the orange haired one pouted. "Your game looks delicious though..." The sternest of them all glared at all of them. "Honestly you can't behave yourselves for one simple moment." You awkwardly walked in, not knowing what to say.

"Um.... Hi." You gave a small wave as they all turned to look at you. "Oh isn't she just so cute! I could eat her up!" The most feminine of them all came up to you and admired your features. "Asmo back off, I bet your creeping them out!" The white haired one yelled. "Is it always like this?" You questioned as you turned to lord Diavolo. "Absolutely." He grinned as a smile started to form on your lips.

" He grinned as a smile started to form on your lips