~13~

Rin and Yang laughed at eachother as you silently ate your lunch. Your own thoughts consumed you and blocked you out from your surroundings, not even noticing when Marrow sat down infront of you. "Yang to Y/N! Hello!" Yange waved her hand infront of you, snapping you out of your head. A pice of trash was thrown at you by Rin. Yang glared at her twin before landing a hit to his head.

"Ow! You were supposed to wait for me!" Rin whined as he rubbed his head. Marrow stifled a laugh as he ate peacefully. "Everything okay with you? I get that we're cool and all but you're normally linked to the hip with one of them." Yang motioned over to a different table. All the demon Brothers sat there, talking amongst themselves.

"They've been distancing themselves from me so instead of feeling left out I chose to eat with you guys." You sighed and sat straight up. "Despite the sadness behind that story, ain't this neat? All us halfu hybrids enjoying some quality time together?" Rin grinned trying to lift your spirits. "It is a bit nice..." You half-heartedly smiled at the group.

"Is Satan still mad?" Marrow raised an eyebrow. "Dude!" Rin sighed and shook his head. "What? It's better we get it all cleared out than pretend nothing happening." Sighing you agreed and shook your head no. "We talked and seemed to come to an understanding. I doubt they're all mad cause of that." Marrow nodded and put his fork down.

"What about you? How does this make you feel?" You and Yang snorted as he clasped his hands together. "You sound like a therapist." Yang grinned as she laid her head on your shoulder. "Just answer my question." He rolled his eyes and you sighed. "It's kind of... stressful." You paused as you swallowed a lump of saliva.

"Satan and Asmo where my studdy buddies, me Levi and Mammon would always play games and dare eachother to do the stupidest shit. Lucifer, dispite being unresponsive, always listened to me and helped me with my tiniest problems. Beel and and Belphie where like the power duo though. If I ate with Beel, Belphie would join and if I went star gazing with Belphie, Beel would come along."

Marrow nodded his head noticing the way you chocked back some words.

"And now I'm not sure if I miss them entirely or if I just miss they're smells... I mean Levi jerks it every other day and the smell always lingers, Asmo comes in smelling like other demon's half the time and it irks me. One out of seven of them does something and sometimes they line up and the smell is overbearing..." You paused as you realized what it meant. "I think both of us know what's going on."

Looking over at Yang, she offered you a hug and ran a hand through your hair. "Mr.Olson's freshmen anatomy class taught us a bit about Succubus and how they're brain works..." Yang mumbled and you nodded. "Lucifer told me a bit about it... but imprinting on multiple people?" You sniffled and looked over at Marrow.

"Its not uncommon for Succubus to be in Polygamous relationships. Although some standards need to change as long as one can get their nutrients from the opposite gender anything is fair game." Marrow shrugged. He was about to add on when the ball rang. "If you don't feel comfortable sleeping at the house of Lamentation you're always welcome to sleep over at my house. You and Rin are also invited." Marrow waved the three of you off before throwing his trash away and walking to class.

"Take care okay, text in chat if you wanna clear your head a bit." Rin gave you a side hug before dragging his sister off to class. Taking a deep breath you closed your eyes and head to your next class.

Devildom history Lucifer sat next to you.

Placing your books down you set your eyes directly on the board and waited for the bell to ring. Your nose twitched and eyes watered as he got close. Looking down you dried your tears with the sleeve of your coat, continuing to pretend nothing was wrong. Lucifer cleared his throat and offered you his handkerchief. "I'm fine." You mumbled and pushed his hand away.

"Y/N..." He sighed, almost as if stopping himself from saying something. When the bell rang he sighed and clenched his fist, composing himself for the rest of class.

"Y/N, and Lucifer. The two of you will be partners for today, work on the handouts and when you're done come visit me for the answer key." Gripping your pencil you pulled out your notebook and headphones. "I'll do the front, you can do the back." You mumbled as you were about to plug in your headphones Lucifer raised his hand.

"Mr.Higley, may we work outside?" The teacher nodded his head. You furrowed your eyebrows and followed the demon outside. "Lucifer can we please just get the work done?" You sighed as you dropped your stuff on the floor. "Whats wrong Y/N?" You scoffed at the words. "Whats wrong? What's fucking wrong?" You raised your voice as you turned away from him.

"Okay, okay, stupid question. Please just look at me..." Lucifer's touch seemed to burn your core, flinching away from him you covered your arm. "You can't just distance yourself from someone and expect them to be alright. Not just one person, seven people I've grown so used to gone in an instant. Not so much as a text or simple conversation from any of you and I'm expected to be okay?"

"It was for everyone's own good." He looked away and you glared. "Quit with the bullshit Lucifer, you're only protecting yourself... I care about you all and I can't stand pretending I don't know any of you." Sighing you looked at the floor and then your hands. "I've... I think I've imprinted on you... on all of you..." picking up your stuff you looked over your shoulder. "I'll pack some stuff once school is over. I think it's best if I stay away over the weekend."

Opening the classrooms door you packed your stuff and excused yourself with the teacher.

Boy this lowkey kinda sucks 🗿