~7~

"The both of you are suspended, Y/N your suspension will end 2 days from now, Mon... next time you get called into my office I'll have to expel you from this school. I'll notify you when your suspension ends. Now both of you, out of my office, I better not see either of you in here again understood?" You mumbled out a yes sir before turning around and walking out of the building. "See ya later dickhead." You flipped Mon off as you walked to the house of Lamentation.

As soon as you unlocked the door you rushed straight to your room and locked the door. "I should've never come here..." You sighed as you laid on your bed, a feeling of sadness overcoming your senses. Hours passed by as you stared at the ceiling, your mind swirling with thoughts and emotions. "Y/N! Are you alright? I heard what happened..." Beelzebub's worried voice rang throughout your ears as he knocked on your door. Slowly you slumped off your bed and opened the door.

Without thinking you wrapped your arms around his torso and brought him into a hug, your face buried into his chest. His masculine scent brought you comfort as his strong arms slowly wrapped themselves around you. "Im better now, I just really needed a hug." You offered him a small smile as you unwrapped yourself from him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" You asked as you went back to sit on your bed.

"Yeah, I was doing something with Lucifer when I heard about what happened. I skipped class to see if you were alright." You gasped as you looked at him. "Beel, you shouldn't have. You should've stayed at school." You shook your head as he sat on your bed next to you. "But I can't leave you when you just got suspended besides, I'm doing good in all my classes and we just won a game. I'm sure my teachers will cut me some slack."

You giggled and shook your head. "Well since we're here now, wanna make nachos and watch a movie? I've got nothing to do for two days." Beel excitedly nodded as he followed you out of your room and towards the kitchen. "Whats that noise?" You mumbled as your ears twitched while in the hallway. The sounds of light groans made you pause and flare up. "What's wrong?" Beel asked as he stopped next to you. "Its nothing, Levi is probably just playing a game..." You shook it off as you dragged Beel behind you.

"Where do we start?" You questioned out loud as you grabbed a tray and placed it on the counter. "Chips and cheese is a must..." You mumbled as you pulled out a bag of Doritos "Can we add some quetzalcoatl brain?" Beel asked and you nodded. "Do you know if we still have any of that fermented bean stuff?" You asked you looked through the fridge. "Y/N..?" You hummed as you looked through the fridge. "Do you feel good here?" He asked making you pause.

"Can I get some more context?" You asked as you turned around with ingredients in hand. "Like... do enjoy yourself? Living here with me and my brother's..?" Beel asked making you raise an eyebrow. "Of course I do, you guys are awesome. I feel like you guys are the only ones at school who don't judge me, plus... you're all pretty cute so that's a bonus!" You joked as you put the nachos in the oven.

Beel opened his mouth to say something when Levi walked into the kitchen. Your nose twitched as he walked past you. "What are the two of you doing here?" He asked as he opened the fridge, pulling out some orange juice. "I got suspended..." You mumbled as you took a step back, the undeniable smell of his acts lingering on him. "I just wanted to make sure Y/N was okay..." Beel raised an eyebrow as you found yourself behind his tall figure. "Levi... make sure you wash up properly please..." You awkwardly commented as Beel pulled the nachos out of the oven.

"What're you— OH! I-I... you see..!" You shook your head at his flustered state. "Its fine just... I'm sensitive to smells..." You mumbled as you started to walk out with Beel. "I didn't smell anything." Beel shrugged as he took a bite of the food. "You weren't supposed to, what movie should we watch?" You asked as you opened the door to your room. "I'm fine with anything, as long as I get some snacks." You grinned at his response. "Of course!"

Laying down on your bed you chose a movie and moved next to Beel. Throughout the night you couldn't help but feel as if something was bothering the orange haired brother. Shifting to an upright position you poked Beels back. "Are you okay?" You questioned as he shifted to face you, his eyes gazed into yours before he sat up. "I had a talk with Asmo a couple of days ago..." He mumbled and you snorted. "That's no good, he'll corrupt you if you give him the chance." Your smile faltered as he stayed motionless.

"Can I do something?" Your eyebrows furrowed as an awkward tension filled the room. "Um... sure?" You shrugged as he leaned closer. Placing a hand on your cheek he moved some stray hairs behind your ear, his eyes glancing down at your lips as nervousness filled his veins. "I've never actually kissed someone before..." He confessed before diving down and connecting your lips. A soft mewl left your lips, a shiver running down your spine as you kissed back.

Your eyes burned with desire as he sprawled out on top of you. Your eyes slowly fluttered open, half lidded and filled with an unknown emotion. "I'm sorry..." His eyes went wide as he got off of you. "I think I should go." Your brain was slow to process his words as he got up. "Wait, Beel!" You called out, but he was already out the door.

 "Wait, Beel!" You called out, but he was already out the door

Yes I'm biased towards Beel, leave me alone 💅