~8~

"Y/N... I'm coming in!" Asmo cheered as he opened the door to your room. "You okay?" He asked as he watched you cling onto your pillow, a soft pout displayed on your features. "No..." Asmo sighed as he sat by your side, one hand trailing up and down your back. "Do you need a hug?" He asked with a soft smile. Eagerly nodding you turned and hugged the demon.

"This is so frustrating!" You groaned as you sniffled. "I gst suspended for technically defending myself, Beel just kissed me which gives me so many different vibes, and living with guys is certainly not helping. Don't get me wrong I love all of you, I really do but the smell is way too enticing sometimes. Heck! I can still smell Levi's soiled hands!" You groaned and shook your head.

"Meybe coming down here wasn't that great of an idea..." You shrugged as you pulled away from the hug, wiping away a few stray tears. "Oh darling, don't say that! If you hadn't come down here you wouldn't have met any of us... I'm sure I speak for my brother's when I say that we've enjoyed having you around, and just between the two of us..." He paused as he leaned into your ear. "Lucifer has taken a liking to you. Not that it's noticeable to you, but to us he's treating you far better than he would anyone else."

You smiled lightly at the thought. "Is he really?" Asmo nodded eagerly before standing up. "Come, I don't want to see you sulking anymore. We're going out tonight so I'm going to doll you up!" He grinned as he stood you up and walked you to his room. "Asmo, I don't want to go out though..." You mumbled as you hesitantly walked behind him.

"Would you rather sulk here all day? Doing that isn't going to help at all, so would you rather stay in bed, or come with me and try to enjoy a night out?" With a reluctant sigh you nodded. "If Lucifer gets mad I'm blaming it on you though..." Asmo scoffed making you chuckle.

"Im going to make you look absolutely stunning! Let's see... in your current state something form fitting... black and white are the classics but I think red compliments purple and turquoise just as much..." Asmo rambled on as he looked through his closet.

Your eyes lit up as a certain dress caught your eye. "Asmo... could I wear that one?" You asked as you stepped next to him. Asmo paused to look at you in disbelief. "Y/N! It'll totally clash with your skin!" You pouted as you lowered the dress. Asmos lip quivered as he watched your look of disappointment.

"Oh fine! You're lucky you look adorable." You grinned as you stuck your tongue out at the demon. "Come on Asmo, doll me up." Asmodeus rolled his eyes as he dragged you to his vanity. "Sit and watch as I turn you into the sexiest succubus the devildom has ever seen!" You laughed as he pulled out his brushes and eyeshadow.
_________________________________________

Looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror you were mesmerized by the being in it. "Gorgeous I know~" Asmo smirked as he came up besides you. "I've never worn makeup like this before..." You mumbled as you turned around. You wore a dark red skin tight dress, black eyeliner and lipstick on along with some fake lashes. Despite your already red skin the dress looked as if it was made for you.

Walking out of the bathroom with Asmo trailing behind you. "Oh well get used to it darling, I'm doing all of your makeup from here on out." Asmo dragged you by the hand as he grabbed his bag and walked out his room.

"We are going to have fun, we are going to enjoy ourselves and we will not care what others say about us tonight." You nodded at his statement as your heels clicked on the pavement. "As you say Asmo my beloved!" You grinned as you took his hand into yours, walking along the streets of the Devildom.

"You are going to love The Fall, they're drink options are superb and they have the best DJ's all night long." Asmo giggled as you reached your destination. "How you doing Asmo?" The door man greeted Asmo who smiled. "Perfect as ever, say hello to Julie for me!" Asmo waved as he walked into the club.

As younwalked through the club Asmo greeted and waved to employees and club goers. "Seems like everyone knows you." You smiled at the demon as he handed you a glass of demonus. "I'm known here and there..." He grinned as he downed his drink. "Now are we going to si or are we going to party?!" Grabbing your hand he dragged you on the dance floor.

Twirling you around you laughed as the both of you started to dance together. Throughout the night drink were shared and bodies were pressed together. For that night you completely forgot about school, about Beel, about your current completion.

You felt free and alive. You wanted to stay and explore more of that feeling, with Asmo... with him and his brother's. A bright smile graced your features as you continued to dance with Asmo. "I fucking love this!" You yelled and continued to smile throughout the rest of the night.

 "I fucking love this!" You yelled and continued to smile throughout the rest of the night

I'm sad...