~3~

A few weeks had passed and everything was going smoothly, no unwanted urges and surprisingly you were getting along with all of the brothers. "Beel, save me some!" You whined as he scarfed down your afternoon snack. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled as he passed you the bag of crumbs. "You can have some of my dinner."

You pouted as you started to get worried. "Beel, you know why I need those..." You didn't like scolding him but in this case he needed to learn to restrain himself. "Look, it's fine. I'll get Mammon to find me something." You sighed and hugged the orange haired male. "I'll see you at home..." He nodded as you walked towards Mammon.

"Hurry up, class is starting soon." He grumbled as you walked besides him. "Mammon do you have any snacks?" You questioned batting your eyelashes a bit. "What happened to the one's you always bring?" He raised his voice. "What do you think happened? I ate them duh." You rolled your eyes. "Shoulda packed enough then-!" His eyes widened as you grabbed him by the back of his uniform.

"Mammon I don't think you understand, if I get in trouble for this so do you and I don't think you want Lucifer to test his new disciplinary strategies." Mammon froze in fear and slowly nodded. "Right! I'll see what I can do!" He scurried off as you walked into class. You waved to a few classmates as you went to your seat. Your eyebrows furrowing as as you started to feel the first pang of hunger.

"Hurry up Mammon..." You mumbled as you began to tap your foot. The bell rang indicating the start of class. "Mammon's skipping class again?" The teacher asked. You shook your head and tried to explain. "He'll be here..." The teacher narrowed his eyes and started the lesson.

It was a struggle to keep yourself concentrated as your hunger grew. Your foot tapping increased as you bit onto your thumb. Your ears started to twitch and your nose flared up as your senses started to increase. Every smell and movement sent you on high alert, your body getting ready to pounce any second.

"Y/N I don't know what's wrong but fix yourself now!" Your teacher pointed out the door and you quickly nodded. Your cheeks flared up as everyone watched you rush out the door. "Where are you Mammon..." You mumbled as you rushed towards the nearest girl's restroom. With a shaky breath you locked yourself in a stall and reached for your D.D.D

Your blood ran cold as it wasn't in your jacket pocket. Patting yourself down you cursed as it wasn't on you. "Fucking shit..." You mumbled as your ears started twitching again, your hands were turning red. "No, no, no, no, no!" You mumbled as you shook your head. "Not now..." You bit your lip as you resisted the urge to give in.

Sliding down the wall you sat on the floor and rocked your body back and forth. "Please not now..." As much as you wanted to give in you knew you couldn't, who knew what affects it would actually have on you. With no way to contact Mammon you waited in the stall for hour's, waiting for school to end and everyone to go home

"Y/N! Yo Y/N..!" The familiar voice called out, the final bell had rang but you were still to scared to go out. "I'm in here!" Your voice strained as you held onto your body, pain starting to overcome you. "I don't think I can go in there..." He mumbled as he looked around the halls, no one was there but he was still too shy to go in.

Not until a groan left your aching body did he react. "I need you to open the stall." You slowly got up and did as told. "We have to get you home..." Your eyes dropped down as you felt like collapsing. "Okay, right! I'll get you home just hang on!" He nervously carried you bridal style, your body heating up and going limp. "Wait here, I need to get your bags, okay?"

You slowly nodded, as he pulled away you caught a whiff of his scent. Your mind going absolutely crazy as you continued to fight it. Mammon came rushing back, your bag on his back as he picked you back up. "Stay with me alright." You hesitantly nodded. Your fangs started to grow and your eyes turned a bright gold.

"Mammon... You smell good..." Mammon nervously gulped as you stared him down. "H-Hold on we're almost home!" He yelled as you struggled out of his grasp. "I'm sorry... But it's too much." Your skin turned red as he dropped you. "Hey, What are you—!" His eyes widened as you pressed your lips against his, your tongue entering his mouth and savoring the saliva.

Your whole body shook, your eyes glowed brighter and your horns got bigger. Pulling away, a string of saliva connected the two of you. "You taste good too..." You mumbled as you started to feel drowsy. "Y-Y/N!" Mammon called out as he caught your falling body. "Lucifer's going to kill me..." He mumbled as he looked looked down at your fallen figure.

" He mumbled as he looked looked down at your fallen figure