~22~

Placing your test on your teachers desk you let out a sigh as walked out of the classroom. "Took you long enough, almost thought you blanked out." Marrow smirked as you rolled your eyes. "Shut up, I think I just barely passed." You rolled your neck and turned to face him. "Should we go and get ready?" You bit your lip as you thought for a moment. "I don't want to but I feel like I have to. I am still a member of student council..."

Lord Diavolo had announced a pool party event after school as part of student council's last day of school event. It sounded fun, great even, but your situation with the brothers made it extremely difficult for you to interact with them.

"I'm sure the twins are going, we can always stay by your side. I think it'll be fun so you shouldn't worry about it much."

"Alright, I'll go but only for a bit. I am still technically part of student council..." Marrow smirked as the two of you walked home together. "I don't think I'd have anything appropriate for this though..." You hummed as you thought about the clothes you packed. Your swimsuits weren't really fitting for a school sanctioned event.

"Do you want to stop by anywhere? I'm sure we'd have plenty of time to look around before the even starts." Nodding your head you pulled out your wallet. "Alright, I'm getting you coffee though." The both of you smiled as you walked into town

Walking around the shops you glanced over your options, none of them really caught your eye and the ones that did were out of your price range. "What if I just wear a t-shirt over one of my two pieces?" A gasp was heard from around the corner.

"You are not going to disgrace your figure by hiding it behind a t-shirt!" Turning around you found Asmodeus and Mammon walking towards you. "You would look so stunning in red." You bit your lip back as he walked around you. "You two out for last minute shopping too?" Marrow asked as he leaned over a clothing rack. "Yeah, Lucifer kept us pretty busy studying for finals so this is our only chance to look around." You hummed as you kept looking at the displays.

"We should start heading back though, we have to drop off our stuff and start getting ready for tonight." Marrow nodded towards the register and you waved off the boys. "Im assuming by default, were going with this one?" Marrow smirked as realization hit you. "Dude! I'm not wearing this!" You whisper yelled as you moved up in line. "Dude, it'll be fine. I'm sure everyone will be wearing something revealing. Besides you shouldn't care about what your going to wear, they'd droll over you anyway."

You paused and breathed in as the line moved again.

_________________________

Laying on your towel you yawned as you were starting to fall asleep. "I know your not about to fall asleep." Lifting up your head you groaned, you didn't really want to get in the water at the moment and the book you brought with you didn't seem appealing after the amount of cramming you had to do for your exams.

"At least look like your enjoying yourself then, we have eyes on us..." Marrow closed his book and stood up to stretch. Sitting up you scanned the area and noticed Lucifer and Diavolo talking to each other while glancing at you. "Great..." stretching your hands above your head you groaned as you stood up. "So what now?" You asked you put your weight on one leg and shoved your hands in your hoodie pocket.

"Well maybe, since were here... we should actually have fun... and not look like were dreading every second of it?" Marrow tilted his head before taking off his shirt. It took you a second but you finally took off your hoodie and basketball shorts.

Underneath was a black two pice with gold accents around the seems, the padding pushed up your breast and showed off your cleavage. "Slay, now lets go have fun! We deserve at least that after the exams we just took." Rolling your eyes you tried to hide the smile forming on your face as you were dragged off.

The water was surprisingly not cold, you didn't have to do the tip-toe to get in the water. You and Marrow jumped right in and started dancing along to the music playing over the speakers. Laughing you moved your hair out of your face, people had brought water guns and some were playing with water balloons. "See! And you didn't want to get into the water!" Marrow grinned from ear to ear as he splashed you with water.

"Yeah, yeah, don't go playing the Marrow is always right card."

An announcement over the speakers made everyone pause.

"Alright, listen up everyone. Since we had such an amazing turnout, the staff has agreed to let us use some of the rides. That includes the drop slide, pirates plunge and the wave pool, have fun and please keep in mind to clean up after yourselves so we have more chances of doing this again next year, thank you."

"Sweet, we have to go to the drop slide! Those are always fun." Marrow nodded and the two of you were off. In just that short amount of time there was already a line forming for the rides. "Marrow! Come join us, were going to start a chicken tournament and I wanted you to be my partner for it..." Marrow looked at you for a moment before responding. "Is there anyone Y/N could partner with? I don't want to leave her alone..."

"I can ask around, sure."

"We can take her off your hands if you'd like, were not really doing anything..." Belphegor walked up to you with Beelzelbub trailing behind. "I'll be fine Marrow, go have fun." You waved Marrow as as he took a moment."Are you sure?"

You gave Marrow a nod, he looked back one last time and mouthed a quick sorry.

"So... Drop slide?" You asked as you turned around to face the twins.

"We need to talk, all of us..."