~16.5~

Asmodeus
Mammon and Asmodeus sat at a bar, the both of them having a few drink already in their systems they sat in silence. "You read it yet?" Mammon slumped over the counter as he swirled his cup of demonus. "Not yet... I kind of don't want to." Asmo shook his head in disappointment. "Well you should. Your older brother demands that you do." Mammon let out a hiccup before finishing the rest of his drink. "I'm taking a leak, you do you buddy." With that Mammon left the fifth born alone. Asmo groaned as he carefully opened up the letter.

Dear Asmodeus,
     I'll never forget the look in your eyes when you first saw me. It sent chills up my spine and it ignited something in me. I wasn't used to seeing myself in red, always hiding behind my S/C skin, you made me realize I love who I am. A mixture of my human habits and incubus instincts. You managed to find the beauty in me dispite what form I was in. All your compliments boosted my confidence, albeit it might have been to get in my pants, I still adore and appreciate everything you have thought me. I won't hide who I am anymore, I'll wear my horn with pride. And just for you I'll strut my stuff while in the human world.
     ~Love, Y/N♡

Asmo sniffled as he placed his forehead on the counter. "Another round please." Asmo's lip quivered as he spoke. Mammon came back with a pained expression as he watched his brother down another drink. "I think we should go back home Asmo... not after one more though."

Beelzebub
Beelzebub sat on the floor across from Belphgor, the both of them silent from the moment they entered the attic. "You should read yours first." Beelzebub's eyes drifted towards his twin. "Are you sure? I know she meant a lot to you too." Belphgor shook his head witg a small grin. "She means a lot to all of us, but you actually had the guts to tell her. You should get some closure." Beelzebub hesitated for a moment before giving in.

Dear Beelzebub,
     To be one hundred percent honest with you I never imagined you'd be the one to confess your feelings for me. I for sure thought Asmodeus would be the one to do so, but it was you. Don't get the wrong idea though. I love you and everyone at the house of Lamentation. Even with all the mumbo jumbo going on around me you were always someone I could turn to and talking with. I adore our conversations and I'll for sure miss them, but I won't be gone forever. I'll come back with an answer for you and the rest of your brothers. Dispite the end result I hope we can stay best snack buddies forever.
     ~Love, Y/N♡

Belphgor
Belphgor felt his heart pang at his brothers sadness. He didn't know what hurt more, when Beelzebub was starving or the feeling of anguish washing over him. Belphgor wanted to reach out and offer a comforting embrace but there was something making his hands twitch in nervousness. He wanted to know what you had written for him. Taking his letter he looked at his brothers deflated state. He sighed and hesitantly opened the letter.

Dear Belphgor,
     There's something about the way you care for your brother's that drew me towards you. You act as if you could care less when in reality you care a whole bunch. I know you hate him but you're like Lucifer in a way. Silently looking out for those you love... did you do that for me? You're one of the less vocal brothers and I never understood the way you saw me as. A friend? A lover? I can't tell. I always caught certain vibes from your brothers but nothing from you. Most of the time we spent together was napping or stargazing. Silent tasks with minimal talking involved. Dispite all this I want you to know that I truly do love you and everyone at the house. I hope you're willing to give me a response next time I see you.
     ~Love, Y/N♡

Belphgor's phone vibrated, shaking him from his thoughts.

Satan:
Where in the library, Asmo and Mammon are drunk and Levi won't stop crying. Please... help...

Belphgor snorted at the text messages. Standing up he folded his letter and placed it under his pillow. "Come on Beel, Satan needs help calming the others." Beelzebub looked up at the youngest sibling. It was clear he wasn't in the best place either, but he stood up anyways. "Do you want a snack?" Belphie asked as they walked down the stairs. "I'm not hungry..." Belphgor paused, his eyes glossing over before shaking it off.

Your departure hurt everyone in the house of Lamentation in different ways. Even those like Lord Diavolo would be affected by your loss, but things resolve themselves in the end.

 Even those like Lord Diavolo would be affected by your loss, but things resolve themselves in the end

Imagine I just end with this right here right now, lmao 😈😈😈
/j

I will be putting this story on hold though as I work on my Malleus fic and a Daiske Kanbe fic in my drafts. I probably won't hold out on you guys to long since I've got less than a month of school left. That is all and thank you for the continued support

°~♡~°