~21~

"Y/N!"

Asmodeus and Mammon practically jumped you when you arrived to the house of lamentation. "Seriously, you can't even show a tiny bit of self control." Lucifer shook his head as he watched his brothers topple over themselves.

"Personal space please..." You mumbled as you got tired of having their faces shoved into yours. You forgot just how much of a handful the brothers are. "You should've told me you were back babe, I've been dying to try some new facial products with you!" Asmodeus almost ran out of the library to fetch his basket.

"Get back here, now!" Lucifer huffed and Asmo stopped in his tracks. "Yes sir!" Asmo shily smiled and sat back in his seat. "You are here to study, so that's what we'll do." With a small smile you sat down next to Lucifer and got your books out.

"Get started on the study guides I made for you." Lucifer nodded towards Mammon and Asmo. They both reluctantly pulled out their own workbooks and started scribbling down answer's. "Just let me know if you need any help, I'm working on some end of year stuff for student council." Lucifer sighed as he pulled his glasses on.

"JD!"

Satan exclaimed as he walked past the library. "What are you doing here?" Satan looked at his brothers as if expecting them to answer. "Studying for finals." You mumbled as you sank into your seat. "You know you could've asked for my help too." You nodded and looked down at your worksheets.

"Yeah, sorry for not mentioning it..." The words came out mumbled as you refused to look at any of them in the eyes. "We should all study together now that we're here! I'll text Beel and Levi." Mammon cheered as he pulled his phone out.

"This is a supposed to be a study session not a party." Lucifer rolled his eyes as he out his work down. "Why can't it be both?" The sudden voice startled you as a body rose from the corner of the room. "You guys are too loud anyways." Belphie sighed as he picked his pillow up from the floor. "Since when have you been here?" Mammon jumped up.

"Since before you were in here, I assumed I would be able to sleep but clearly that will be impossible." You sighed as you closed your work book. "It seems little work will be done today..." You glanced at Lucifer who was clearly irritated.

You started getting up and collecting your things.

"Wait, where are you going darling? The fun is just about to start," Asmodeus looked disappointed that you were getting ready to leave. "I just really need to study, that was the whole point of me coming over today." You shrugged, you really didn't want to disappoint the boys but you had to remember you also had some restrain to show. You didn't want to be swayed easily by any of them, especially with how confused your heart still was.

"Pleaseeeeeee stay Y/N, we've all been studying so hard. Lucifer and Satan have been tutoring us to the ground, I haven't had any time to catch up on my shows. It wouldn't hurt to spend one night together." Levi looked over at you and Lucifer with pleading eyes.

"Levi does have a point, we really haven't had any time to enjoy ourselves properly." Satan pitched in, throwing a small glance your way.

Lucifer sighed and hesitated for a moment before answering

"If Y/N wants to stay then I suppose we could watch a movie, but if she chooses to leave then its back to studying."

Lucifer gave you a sly smirk as he left the decision in your hands. You really didn't want to stay but you also didn't want to disappoint the boy's, although in all honesty it wouldn't take much for them to forgive you.

"Alright fine, but only for a bit because I really don't want to fail this class." You gently set your stuff back down and sat on the floor next to the couch.

"What should we watch?"

"Ive ordered pizza, anything else we need while im still on Akuber?"

Small talk was made throughout the movie and even after. The short while you were supposed to be there ended up being hours even after the movie ended. "It's pretty late, do you want me to walk you home?" Beel mumbled, bumping you with his elbow. "Oh shoot, I didn't even look at the time. I feel really bad, I didn't even let Marrow know..." You whined as you searched for your phone.

"Just sleep here. Your room is still in tact and it saves you a late night walk." Lucifer mentioned as he stood up from his spot on the couch. "I'm not... sure." You mumbled as you bit your lip. Anxiety filled your stomach as you looked around the room, only a few remained in the room but they all looked at you.

"I think... It's a great offer, but I'm going to have to decline." You mumbled as you picked up your things. "I'll text Marrow that I'm on my way, could one of you walk me there?" The brothers were clearly disappointed that you wouldn't be staying the night.

"I'll walk you," Beel was the first to raise their hand.

With a small wave you said goodbye to the rest and made your way towards the door. "I can carry that for you." Beel offered as he grabbed your book bag. You nodded your head and led the way towards Marrows house. Beel seemed a bit more talkative than usual, he kept asking you questions and making small talk with you even as you stepped onto the lightly lit porch.

"Ill see you around Beel, goodnight." You placed your hand on his shoulder and grabbed your book bag from him. "Ah... goodnight Y/N, sleep well." The smile he gave you was a sad one. One that made you almost want to invite him in, but this wasn't your house. As he turned around you opened the door with a sigh.

"Sorry for arriving so late," You commented as you walked past Marrow. "No worries, my parents are still out so they wont ask any questions." Marrow raised an eyebrow as he noticed your posture. "I'm assuming things didn't go so well?"

"Well..."