~15~

"Lord Diavolo, I wasn't expecting you so late at night!" Lucifer was shocked at the Princes appearance so late into the night. "Ah, yes. I apologize for that but something has happened that I think you should be aware of." Diavolo reached into his pocket when stumbling was heard down the hall. "Guys! Y/N's missing!" Mammon announced as the brothers slowly gathered in the hall.

"What do you mean she's missing?" Lucifer questioned as he walked up to the second oldest. "Exactly that! I wanted to leave some notes for our ancient history class and when I got no answer I assumed she was asleep but she not there!" He rambled as he pointed at your empty room.

"I belive I have the answer to this mystery." Diavolo spoke up as he held the thick stack of envelopes. "Y/N came by to the palace earlier tonight. She asked for a few favors, one of them being I send her to the Human world, and the other being me handing these over to you guys." Everyone stood silently as Lucifer received the letters.

"Why would she want to leave?" Mammon bawled his fist as he snatched the letters from Lucifer, passing them around to their respective person. Everyone pause as Mammon read his letter. His hands trembled as he looked up at the eldest in anger. "She left cause of your damn rule!" The rest quickly perked up at the mention of Lucifers rule.

"That distancing bullshit really worked, didn't it? It worked so well that she's up in the human world now!" Satan held Mammon back from getting too close to Lucifer. "Get off of me Satan! You know he deserves it!" Lucifer glared at the second oldest. "I don't know who you think you are talking to me like that! Dispite my actions I'm still your oldest brother, I've done a lot to keep all of you in check and I only ever have your good will in mind." The two's demon aura could be felt slipping from their bodies.

"Yeah, right!" Belphgor glared at the sight before him. "Even if you say that, did you ever stop to think what Y/N was feeling? Even if we got hurt... she still deserves to be happy. Even if it is witg just one of us... the rest would move on eventually." Beelzebub's words caught everyone off guard. The seventh brother looked devastated. Not only because he lost someone he cared about deeply, but he truly couldn't handle the sight of his brothers so angry witg eachother.

"Whatever, I'm out of here." Mammon shrugged Satan's hands off him, fixing his jacket and folding his letter he left the house of Lamentation. "It's late, I'm off to bed." Satan turned around as he started opening his own letter. "I'm going with Mammon." Asmodeus sighed as his shoulders slumped. Beel and Belphie went to the attic while Leviathan paused for a moment. "What you did was so not cool, but you're still my brother. They'll come around soon."

"Thank you Levi, I appreciate the sentiment." Lucifer paused as Levi held up a finger. "I'm still kind of mad though, so I'm not on your side. Just giving you advice." Leviathan shrugged as he walked to his room.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this Diavolo. Our family matters should've been handled better." Diavolo stood awkwardly, trying to process what he had just seen. "I'm assuming you've got an explanation as to why you told your brothers to distance themselves from Y/N." Diavolo raised an eyebrow at the black haired male.

"I did... I'll inform you later but right now I would really like some rest." Diavolo nodded as Lucifer opened the door for him. "I'll give you a day off tomorrow, use it wisely. I know your brothers are everything to you so try not to lose them over this." Lucifer nodded as he waved the Prince goodbye. Closing the door and walking towards his room he sighed as he took his tie off and tossed it on his desk.

Laying down on his bed he sighed and rubbed his eyes. As he took his jacket off he took your letter out from the pocket. Inspecting the blue envelope he sighed and opened it, wanting to read its contents.

next chapter won't really be a chapter, more like a break down of what Y/N wrote to each of the brothers