~17~

Satan glared at the disheveled state of his brothers. Levi, Mammon and Asmo had resolved to crying on the floor while Beel and Belphgor were silently communicating with their twin telepathy. "Really? You're all just going to sit around and cry?" Satan huffed as he stood up from his seat on the couch.

"We're sad okay!" Leviathan sniffled as he wiped his tears. "I mean, there's not much we can do... It wouldn't be right to force her back just because we're heartbroken." Belphegor crossed his arms while staring at the fourth born with an uninterested expression. Satan groaned as he clenched his fist. With a heavy sigh he relaxed, Belphie was right, in the grand scheme of things they couldn't do anything at all to get you to return. Taking off and coming back are decisions completely up to you.

"So what now? We continue as if nothing happens? Perhaps ignore Lucifer for a while." Satan shrugged as he sat back down on the couch. "I like that idea..." Belphegor smirked at the last part.

Lucifer knitted his eyebrows as he stood near the living room. He overheard the conversation and felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He didn't mean to cause this much sadness to his brothers, and yourself included. He had to do something to try and mend things together, even if it ment pushing past his pride and asking for forgiveness.

~~~
"Y/N! Some of your friends are here!" Your mom called from the living room. "Coming!" You called back as you went down the stairs. "Hey guy's..." You mumbled as they all stared at you. "Y/N! Look at you! You've changed so much." Laura smiled as she pulled you in for a hug.

"I have?" You arched a brow at the comment. You didn't really change your physical appearance... Or have you? Shrugging your shoulders you led them towards your room. "How was it? I bet it was all weird being around so many demons." Izzy shivered as she sat on the floor. "I don't know how you had the valor of signing up for that exchange program... It's crazy how they want us to try and live together. Can you imagine? The chaos it would be trying to live in harmony." Camron shivered as he sat o your bed.

"Hey! It wasn't that bad... I licked it a lot. I learned so much from such a short time there, especially from the people I was living with..." You paused as a small blush rose to cover your cheeks. "Oh my gosh... don't tell me you've got the hots or someone down there." Izzy perked up as you sat on your bed next to Laura. "Well... not exactly one." You swallowed thickly as you watched their expressions change.

"No way? Y/N?!"

You winced as they all gathered around you.

"There's seven of them... and their brothers."

"Brothers?!"

"Shhh! Keep it down... I haven't really talked with my parents about this. I haven't really talked with anyone about this." You slumped over as you closed your eyes. "I like them all, but the line between friendship and something else is kind of blurred  considering my situation..." You mumbled with a sigh. You didn't like bringing up your succubus heritage to your friends because they would get all tense and defensive.

"Y/N... we should talk about that. Why did you come back? You've wanted to get to know more about your mothers side for the longest, but your here in the middle of the second semester... is everything okay?" Laura asked as she reached out to touch your shoulder. You sighed and nodded. "I think... I just needed to clear my head. I don't know where I belong anymore, yeah being with demons is so... relaxing, freeing? I'm not sure but its not what I've known for all my life. I grew up in the human world and I love it here, but its such a drag having to hide who I truly am."

"Even you guys get all weirded out whenever I bring up my mom or my other form..." You mumbled s you eyed their expressions. "I mean yeah, of course were going to get a bit freaked out. We're not half whatever, we wont understand each other all the time, but just because your mixed doesn't mean you have to... I don't know flaunt it." You stifled a laugh as you looked Camron up and down. "Camron... no one looks at you and thinks your straight, your the definition of flaunting it. Why's it so bad that I wanna show my horns? We're in an age that demons are freely walking around the human world without having to hid their true form, I shouldn't have to hide either."

"It's not the same..." Izzy furrowed her eyebrows and the atmosphere grew tense. "They say a lot about demons and the rest of them. They live down there for a reason. Their sneaky, untrustworthy and vile." You stood up and walked towards the door, letting a wave of magic flow through you. Your body felt lighter as horns began growing on your head, a tail swishing out from your bottoms and bright red skin covered your body. Opening the door you motioned for them to stand up. "Out. If you can't except who I am then I don't need you here."

Izzy and Camron stood up with a scoff, the both of them not bothering to say goodbye as they walked down the stairs.

"I knew something was different... Your taller, and a bit more round. Not in a bad way! It's appealing to the male eye if that makes any sense." Laura laughed as you plopped next to her on the bed. "Wanna feel my wings? They're barely coming in but I swear there's something there." You laughed as you let her place her hand on your back. Her finger stumbled for a it until she grazed over a small bump. "Woah... that feels so weird..." Laura mumbled as a knock was heard on your door.

"Y/N, you've got a visitor." Your dad eyed you for a moment before letting your visitor in your room. "Change back and keep the door open..." He huffed as he walked back down the stairs. Laura took a step closer to you as she examined your guest.

He was tall, over six feet with black hair and red eyes.

Taking a deep breath you looked up into his eyes as you spoke his name.

"Lucifer... what are you doing here?"

 what are you doing here?"

laura the real OG 😌💖