~23~

You looked awkwardly between all the brothers, no one has spoken a word since you got to the group. It seemed they were waiting for Lucifer to join them to start their little meeting.

"So... Yeah..." You sighed as you tried to start a conversation, but couldn't. There was a lot of tension in the air. You didn't know what to do, your anxiety was starting to spike.

"Alright, I'm back..."

Lucifer's stressed out voice made you stand up straight, the hairs on your neck starting to sweat.

"What's up? Why'd you want to talk..?"

Your question was a stupid one, of course you knew what they wanted to talk about. It's what all of you had on your minds ever since you came back.

"We just want like... An update or something..." Leviathan was the first one to speak up, his eyes not leaving the ground.

"We know we said we'd wait..."

"But we can't wait forever."

The look Beelzebub gave you at the end made your heart ache.

"I know... And I'm sorry." You swallowed the lump in your throat.

"I want to live in the Devildom, the human realm isn't for me and you guys helped me realize that."

Their face lit up for a second once you told them you'd be staying.

"It's selfish of me to keep you guys waiting for so long, I know. But I don't want to break your hearts any more than I have."

Satan scoffed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Stop making up excuses, we'll get over it eventually. All we really want is your happiness, that's all we've wanted." Satan stepped forward and placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

Looking up at him you offered a small smile before looking around at the rest of the brothers.

"Tomorrow night, house of lamentation. I want you to move back in and we'll set up a nice dinner for two... You can tell us then." Lucifer suggested and all the brothers nodded in agreement.

"Follow your heart, don't let us stop you from being happy." Asmo walked up to you and held your hands in his. You gave him a small smile as you sniffled.

"Hey, why are you crying!" Levi exclaimed as everyone started surrounding you.

"Sorry, sorry... I just, I've never been treated with such kindness before." You laughed as you tried to collect yourself. "Give her some space, don't just crowd in on her." Lucifer huffed as he offered you a napkin. You thanked him as you dried your face, taking deep breaths as you calmed yourself down.

"Thank you, all of you really." You nodded as you stood there awkwardly.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's have some fun!" Mammon quickly changed the mood as he searched his bag, tossing a water gun towards Belphie.

Belphies grin grew as he instantly locked eyes with his target. "Spray me with that gun and I will not hesitate to put you back in that attic." Lucifer glared at his youngest sibling.

It didn't take long for everyone to start running around, chasing each other trying to spray the other. You laughed and instantly began to smile, watching them run around.

Suddenly you felt the cool water hit your back making you flinch. "You thought we were gonna forget about you?" Mammon laughed. You shook your head and walked up to him, stealing the water gun from his hands.

"Oh, you better run..." Satan smirked as he watched the color drain from mammon's face.

"Wait! No, this isn't fair! I only did it once!" Mammon cried as you kept chasing him around.

"Help! Levi, please don't!" You stopped in your tracks and looked over to Asmo who was racing towards Lucifer. "He's trying to summon Logan!"

In an instant everyone dropped their water guns and raced towards Levi. "Got it!" Beel was the first to tackle Levi who squirmed in his arms. "No, stop! Let me go! Asmo that was a dirty trick!" Asmo grinned as he sprayed Levi with his gun.

"If he wasn't going to summon him before, he will now. Keep him still until he calms down." Lucifer sighed as he ran a hand through his wet hair.

"Guys, let's take a picture!" Asmo grinned as he got his D.D.D out. "Everyone say cheese!"

You, Mammon and Asmo were the only ones with a smile on your faces in the picture. Beel and Levi were on the floor in the background while Belphie was crouched beside them with his tongue sticking out. Satan was smirking in the corner and Lucifer rubbed his temples.

Everyone kept laughing the night away until it was time to clean the place up. Student council members were tasked with cleaning up after everyone else once they started to leave the water park.

Marrow looked over his shoulder to see you laughing at a hunched over Levi. Mammon and Beel standing next to you with trash bags.

"She doesn't look that miserable, I'm sure they'll be fine." Marrows friend spoke as he threw a hand around his shoulder. "Yeah, yeah you were right... I'll send her a text later." Marrow rolled his eyes as he gave you one last look.

I think she's finally got it figure out...

Individual endings coming next, they'll probably be three to four paragraphs and multiple in one chapter.