~6~

You sighed as you stared at yourself in the mirror, red skin peaking out of the uniforms jacket. After multiple attempts of getting you to change into your human form it was discovered that you would faint only after a short time. Lucifer insisted that you were faking it, but after protests from his brothers and you he gave up and let you stay in that form.

"Y/N... Are you alright?" Beel asked as he walked into your room. "I'm fine, just a little nervous... I've always been told to hide this side of me so this is kind of a first... Intentionally going out like this..." You mumbled as he nodded. "Just ignore me, I'll be fine." You grinned as you started walking out only to be stopped by Beel as he held your hand.

"If it bothers you it shouldn't be ignored. If you want to hide this side of yourself then do it, but if this feels more natural and more like you don't hide it Y/N... It's who you are..." Beel smiled down at you as he lat go of your hand. If it weren't for your already red skin you would've found a blush on your cheeks as he walked passed you.

"Wait up! I'm going to school with you!" You called out as he waited by the front door.
______________________________________

Your eyes were trained on the floor as you walked the hall's, murmurs and whispers going on around you. "Is that what I think it is..?" An angel murmured as they walked the hall's. "A succubus?!" A human whisper yelled with wide eyes. A groan left your lips as you held on to the straps of your backpack. "And I thought I had enough of this back home."

Beel furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at those who stared too long. "It's useless Beel, let's just get lunch and get this over with." You mumbled as you grabbed hold of his arm, dragging him off to the lunch room. "Yo, Y/N! We got your lunch!" Mammon called you over as he sat with the rest of the brothers. "I'll get mine, sit with the rest." Beelzebub placed a hand on your shoulder before walking off to the lunch line.

"Everything alright babe?" Asmo asked as you sat next to him, resting your head on his shoulder. "I just want the day to end already." You furrowed your eyebrows and poked at your food. Everyone shared worried glances as they watched you sulk. "Everything will be alright, just give them time." Satan offered you a smile making you roll your eyes.

"Do you want to know how many times I've heated that line? It's so annoying, I came here to try and learn more about myself and my roots... But all I'm getting is even more looks than the ones I get back in the human world. Humans, angels, and demon's a like are ganging up on me." Shaking your head you wiped away the tears that threatened to spill.

Sniffling slightly you lifted your head as a small smiled graced your features. "At least I have you guys though... You guys are cool." You mumbled before finally taking a bit of your food. "Yeah, you don't need validation from some losers! You got us!" Mammon grinned with a light blush. "See, everything will be fine. You just need to have a little bit of hope." Nodding your head you laughed as Levi started to tell you about his new game.

Beel watched with a smile as for the first time in the day you looked like you were actually enjoying yourself. "Beel, could you come with me for a moment?" Lucifer asked his younger brother. "It's about Y/N..." Beel nodded and walked off with his eldest brother.

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch, looking around you furrowed your eyebrows looking for Beel. "Where is Beel?" You asked as you started walking to class with Belphie. "I'm not sure, he'll make it to class though." He shrugged as he walked into his class. With a sigh you continued to your own.

"Hey, Y/N right?" You turned your head as someone called your name in the halls. A demon with a shit-eating grin aproached you. "So are you gonna show us how you do or... is there a fee?" Your eyebrows scrunched up as you scoffed. "Excuse me?" You huffed as you clenched your fist. "You're a succubus right? Don't yall got a rep?"

A loud smack was heard around the halls as you slapped the demon. "Listen here, I don't know who you think you are but I won't let you talk to me like that." You glared as you got stared at. "Y/N, Mon, to the office now..." You furrowed your eyebrows as you walked straight to the office, uncaring of the wandering eyes that followed.

"What are you looking at? Don't you have classes to get to!?" You yelled out, flipping some students off. "Y/N! Get in the office, now." The principal huffed and so did you. "So much for everything being alright..." You sighed as you looked down at your hands. Red skin and black nails staring back at you as your principal started lecturing you.

Short I know, but I'm working on it, this book is almost at 1k which is FUCKING AMAZING!!!

All of you are fucking amazing and I hope you stick along for the ride. 🙏