~4~

Everyone was silent as you and Mammon stood with your heads hanged low in front of a pacing Lucifer. "How irresponsible can the both of you be?! When I think you can't surprise me anymore you find a way to stoop my standards once more, and you Y/N." He glared in your direction, your skin still red as you swung back and forth on your heals.

"I would trust you know yourself enough and pack enough of what you need." He glared and you slowly nodded. "But it wasn't her fault..." Beel mumbled. "Yes. It. Was." You huffed as you narrowed your eyes at Beel. The male shook his head as he stood up. "I got hungry and I ate her snack's... She doesn't deserve to be in trouble for something that I caused."

"Please ignore what he's saying." Lucifer paused in thought as he stared at the three of you. "Since both of you won't back down the three of you are in trouble." Lucifer placed his hands behind his back as he began pacing once more. "We still have no idea how this might affect you, being the first time you've actually fed off of anyone. You do seem to have changed, only by a bit but there is a change. Satan if you can, could you try and find anything on this? I'll see what I can find out as well."

Satan nodded as he closed his book. "Already on it." Lucifer sighed and faced the rest of his brothers. "If anything like this ever happens again, there will be even harsher consequences... On all of you." His aura was dark as he walked out of the room. "And here I thought I was going to be the first one with you Y/N." Asmo pouted once Lucifer was out of hearing range.

"I thought I was going to die for a moment!" Mammon let out a shaky breath as he deflated. "It wasn't that bad, my dad's worse." You shrugged as you sat down next to Asmo who instantly leaned on you. "How did it feel? Was it good?" He asked as you ran your fingers through his soft hair. "The kiss? Not sure never kissed anyone before but I did feel this huge surge of energy though! It felt amazing like if I chugged five energy drinks or something." Everyone could see your excitement as your eyes glowed once more.

"Shouldn't you change back?" Satan asked with a raised eyebrow. "Oh... I really should but this feels a lot more comfortable now..." You mumbled as you looked down at your red skin, looking at your black nails that seemed longer and sharper. "Its best you do, who knows what Lucifer will do if he sees you like that by dinner time." Levi stated worriedly as you pouted.

Closing your eyes you changed back. Feeling drained you let out a shaky breath as you started to feel woozy. "Hey... Y/N, you alright?" Mammon asked as he rushed to your side, all the brothers looked at you with worry. "I'm fine... I think..." You mumbled as you tilted your head to the side.

"Let's get you something to eat to be sure, this is the first time you've actually given into your instincts so we don't know how that'll affect you." You nodded as you followed Satan out the room. "You know... I'm actually starting to get kind of tired..." You mumbled as a yawn left your lips. "Go to your room, I'll bring you something... That's if I find anything."

You simply nodded as you walked back to your room, for some reason your body felt heavier. Your eyelids getting heavy as you rolled on your bed. With a yawn you grabbed a pillow before hugging it close to your body. Closing your eyes you drifted off into sleep.

Slowly you opened your eyes, coming face to face with a sleeping Belphie. Letting out a yelp as you sat up on your bed, looking around the room. Beel sat on the floor, his legs sprawled out as he ate a piece of bread. Looking in your direction he held out a plate with food. "Sorry about earlier..." He mumbled as looked down. "You're fine Beel, don't be so down. As long as you promise to leave some for me next time then all is forgiven." You grinned as you sat on the floor next to him.

Patting his head you rested your own in his shoulder as you grabbed the fork and started digging in to your dinner. "What's everyone else doing?" You asked, looking down at your red skin. You groaned as you managed to slip back into your succubus form during your sleep. "Lucifer's in his study, Mammon and Asmo said they would be back later, Levi's playing games and Satan's in the library." You hummed and nodded your head.

Your nose started twitching as you caught scent of something. "What's wrong?" He asked as you stood up, sniffing the air to follow the trace. "Something smells good..." You almost purred as you looked at the sleeping Belphie. Slightly turning him you noticed the pool of drool he left on your bed and on his cheeks. Your eyes glazed over as you leaned closer to Belphie.

Your tongue stuck out as you followed the sweet scent. "Alright Y/N, that's enough." Beelzebub huffed as he wrapped your arms around you, pulling you away from his brother. "Wait, Beel! Let me go!" You thrashed around as he carried you out of the room. "What going on here?" Asmo asked as he walked in with shopping bags in hand.

"Something's wrong with Y/N, she almost tried licking Belphie." Beel huffed as he placed you down. "He smelled sweet okay!" You yelled as you looked around you, all the brothers gathered around. "Why are you in that form?" Lucifer glared making you huff. "Slipped out while I was sleeping... Can all of you back off for a second all I smell is hormones and I don't think that's good."

Everyone took a step back as you started pacing. "This all too weird, I've never fed off of anyone and now it's like my senses are on overdrive and I can't help... but feel... so tired... all of a sudden..." Your last words came out slurred as you slowly fell to the floor.