~10~

Sighing you pulled on your school uniform, getting ready for school weighed on you. "Y/N! Hurry up so we can get breakfast!" Levi yelled as he stood in front of your room. "I'm going!" You yelled back as you put your comb dow. The both of you had gotten fairly close after spending two days locked up in his room watching nothing but anime and K-dramas.

Placing your backpack in front of your door you walked out with Levi. "Look at the lineup for Akumations fall season, I can't wait for Man of Chain." You grinned as you recognized the tittle. "I actually read that! It getting animated?" The both of you continued talking as you walked towards the dining room. "God don't tell me he's turned you into an awkward antisocial mess?" Mammon shook his head as the both of you sat down next to each other.

"Oh hush Mammon, you're just jealous we're actually bonding." Levi glared at his brother who glared back. "Y/N his weirdness will rub off on you, come sit with me and we can talk about boys." Asmo gave you puppy dog eyes, beckoning you to sit with him. "Y/N, no! Please don't go back to being a normie, I need you. You're the only one I can't talk to about this stuff!"

Watching Levi pout made the decision even harder. "We can still talk about things, but to be fair I did spend two full days binging anime with you. I need to keep up with my gal pal." You offered Levi a shoulder pat and left him sulking.

Before you could even finish Lucifer placed a hand on your shoulder. "Sorry to disappoint but Y/N here has to be at school early today." Looking up you met his red eyes. He gave you a threatening smile making you shiver. "Guess I'll be going then..." You nervously mumbled as you turned to get your school bag..

"I'll wait for you at the door." Lucifer called out to you and you nodded. Grabbing your phone and your bag the both of you were on your way to RAD. "Why are we even here so early?" You asked as he led you to a classroom, stopping you right at the door.

"I know it's been hard for you to fit in here at school, being one of the few human/succubus hybrids there is little to no background knowledge we can apply to you." He paused as he watched you grip onto the straps of your backpack. "And after a few questions here and there I found others like you at this school. Not all of them are the same as you but they're all half something, try and learn from them, get to know them and use this as a way to... connect with people."

Lucifer gave you a soft smile as he opened the door, a group of three sat around each other. "Yo! You're Y/N, right?" You softly nodded, your golden eyes scaned the room at the new faces who smiled back. "I didn't know there were other hybrids here..." You mumbled as you faced Lucifer.

"It was a bit of a challenge, most of them are part demon so they blended in more than the rest—" Lucifer stoped as you wrapped your arms around him. Small tears peaked their way out if your eyes. "Thank you, Lucifer. Despite what your brother's say... you're a really great guy." You sniffled and gave him a smile.

Lucifer froze up before slowly patting your back. "I thought you'd need something to keep you together. You should thank Beel too, he helped me with all of this, now I must get going. Be at class in time, all of you." He slowly separated  himself from you before walking out.

"Ya'll saw that blush of his right? I'm not hallucinating or anything?" A voice from behind you spoke up making you laugh. "Better not speak on it further, he can and will curse us if he hears of it." A taller male with glasses spoke as he stood up and walked over to you. "Its nice to meet you, names Marrow." You shook his hand as the other two stood up. "I'm Yang, and he's Rin. He's the oldest but the dumbest too."

"They're fraternal twins, both half demon half angel." You raised a brow at that. "Here I though angels were too high and mighty to mix in with the lower class." You shrugged as the twins shook they're heads. "Mom's didn't care, but she did get shut out from the gates of heaven. She says she doesn't mind as long as she's with us and our father, but sometimes we can tell she misses the world up above." Rin shrugged and gave you a light smile.

"We're just glad we get the chance to meet new halfsies, spice things up around here." Marrow laughed at the comment before pulling his phone out. "Give me your number, I got thing one and thing two's number already so I can make a groupchat later for all of us." Marrow passed you his phone and you started typing in your contact information.

"Yo Marrow, what are you anyways?" Yang huffed as he jumped over a desk and reached his backpack. "Yeah, I never knew you were a halfie. You're so much like Satan I just assumed you were a full blooded demon." The twins laid their arms around the demon who grinned as he got his phone back. "The fact that you compare me to Satan is creepy and I never want to hear it again." He paused as he gathered his own stuff.

"But if you really must know, my dad's a demon... and my mother is a succubus. She knows about your situation, and she's willing to help out Y/N. Text me later if you're interested, I gotta get to class." You stood in aw as he walked out of the room. The bell rang for passing period snaping you out for a moment. "Haha! Sly dog, no wonder he's good with the ladies!" Rin laughed as he chased after the male. "Idiot..." Yang shook her head before going over to your smaller figure.

"Let's head to class, we can talk about it more during lunch." Yang nudged your shoulder and walked you to your class.

" Yang nudged your shoulder and walked you to your class