~2~

"Alright, I think it's time we introduce ourselves." You hummed as you stared at the red eyed male. Power radiated off of him making you smirk as you caught a whiff of his scent. "My name is Lucifer, I'm the first born and these... Are my brother's." He sighed as he looked at the disinterested brothers.

"Names Mammon! Second born and willing to help, all at a fee of course!" He grinned and gave a peace sign. "I'm Leviathan but just call me Levi... Third born..." You raised an eyebrow as his eyes never left his handheld console. "I'm Satan the fourth born, ignore Mammon he'll just cause you trouble." A small growl was heard from Mammon he would have made an outburst if it wasn't for Lucifer's menacing aura.

"I'm Asmodeus the fifth born, you can call me Asmo or babe~ whatever you prefer the most." You giggled at his flirtatiousness, you would definitely get along with him. "I'm Beelzebub the sixth born, and that's Belphegore the seventh born... Do you have any snacks in you?" He questioned as he held his stomach.

"Well my name's Y/N although some of you may have already know that, and yes I do have some snacks actually..." You mumbled as you pulled out a small plastic bag with chips inside. "Try not too eat them all please..." You mumbled as you eyes him stare down the bag. "He can't make any promises, he'll eat your hand if you let him." Satan shook his head making you furrow your eyebrows.

"I'm assuming you need those for cravings?" Lucifer commented making you face the dark haired male. "Yes actually... How did you know that?" You tilted your head to the side. A smirk appeared on his lips as he eyed you down. "Not many hybrids exist in the world but I made sure I had a basic understanding." You raised an eyebrow and almost laughed at his comment.

"There's still a lot you don't know..." Your ear twitched as the tension in the room grew. "What are you two going on about?" Mammon groaned, wanting to get out of there. "You haven't told them? I would've assumed that it would be the first thing you'd do..." Diavolo stood in shock as he looked around the room.

"I only told them she was a special case." A smirk appeared on your lips as you swayed back and forth on your heals. "We'll then I guess I should properly introduce myself. My name is Y/N L/N half human half succubus!" You grinned showing off your sharpened teeth, your skin turning red as two horns made they're way to the top of your head.

Your Golden eyes glowed as you looked around the room. "I'm not supposed to say this but, I've never actually fed off of someone but you boys seem like nice candidates." Your eyes were half lided as you watched they're mixed reactions. "Not if I can do anything about it, I'll make sure your stay here goes without any incidents." Lucifer glared making you shrug your shoulders.

"I'm just messing, I know you wouldn't allow that." You walked towards an empty space on a couch and kicked back, watching as the brothers eyed you carefully. "Leave me out of this! I wanna know more." Asmodeus smirked as he moved next to you, admiring your red skin. "You smell nice." You grinned and he did too.

"Lucifer, a word please..." Diavolo called the eldest over. Your ears twitched as you tried listening in to the conversation. "That's so cute! Just like a cat, don't you think Satan?" Giving the blonde a glance he looked away as your eyes met.  "No way is he blushing!" Mammon burst out laughing. "Don't tease him, he'll place a curse on you again." Leviathan mumbled as he went back to playing his game.

Your ears twitched as you picked up on their conversation, a smirk coming to you lips. "You know I think I'll actually enjoy it here with all of you." Lucifer glared in your direction, all of his brothers waiting for his next words. "I have been informed that if and when Y/N cannot find a way to control her urges... Then we will be the one's to step in."

Almost everyone was in shock at his words. "I know it's not favorable but I would rather it be any of you than a regular student. One of you must be with her at all times to watch over her." Diavolo folded his arms. "Just because you'll have them watching over you doesn't mean you can take advantage of that fact understood?"

A shiver went down your spine at his sternness. "Yes sir." You held back the urge to purr. Standing up you walked towards the exit, turning around you gave a small bow. "I'll try not to cause too much trouble while studying here, but I can't make any promises." You stood up straight and gave them a playful wink before retreating to your room.

"Oh~ I'm gonna love her." Asmo smiled as he watched your figure disappear. "Let's just hope she doesn't eat as much as Beel." Satan sighed as he closed his book. "I'll start making dinner." Leviathan mumbled as he covered his blush. "All of you better not fall pray to her trap, succubus aren't women you want to get yourself entangled with." Lucifer's words lingered on everyone as he walked away.

" Lucifer's words lingered on everyone as he walked away