~18~

"What are you doing here?" You asked again as he stood awkwardly in a corner. "I want to talk with you..." He trailed off as his eyes drifted to Laura. "If I could, alone." You narrowed your eyes at him for a moment before turning to Laura. "Sorry about all this, make sure my dad doesn't get nosy." You pulled her in for a hug before closing the door as she left your room.

"This... Isn't easy for me to say, so I hope you appreciate the effort I've put into making things right. I'm sorry for how things turned out, If I would have known that distancing my brothers from you would have made you leave I wouldn't have done so in the first place." He paused as he watched you raise an eyebrow.

"So you told them to stay away from me?" You bit your lip as your nose flared with anger. "Yes, and I'm sorry. I didn't realize how greatly it would have affected you." You turned away from him as you went to sit down on your bed. "I want you to leave Lucifer." You sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I accept your apology, but that hasn't changed my mind into going back with you."

"Please don't punish my brothers like this—"

Your laugh cut him off

"Dude if you think this is some form of punishment you clearly got some dependency issues. Did you even read the letter I left you?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. Lucifer stumbled and answer. "Well, no... I didn't really open it." You rolled your eyes and stood up.

"Maybe you should go and do that. I'll be back before you know it." You mumbled and placed a kiss on his cheek before showing him to the door.

Lucifer was stunned for a moment. He wanted to turn around and go back into your room but Laura was waiting for you in the hallway. "You're cute, but kind of stupid." Laura shrugged and entered your room. Lucifer scoffed and walked down the stairs. With his shoulders slumped he saw himself out.

The breeze felt warm against his cold hands. With his hands in his pockets he looked down at his shoes and contemplated on what to do next. It's been so long since he felt this way.

Like he couldn't do anything.

"Ain't no way that's my brother looking all helpless." A familiar voice snapped his head up. "What are you guys doing here?" Lucifer asked as his brothers came up to him. "We're pissed off at you, but were still brothers after all. If we felt so down about everything then we couldn't imagine what you were feeling, seeing as we all blame you, the oldest." Mammon waved his hand in a dismissive manner.

"Diavolo also scolded us and told us you were here." Satan rolled his eyes at Mammon. Lucifer couldn't help but smile a bit. The fact that all his brothers came to look for him made him feel as if he succeeded in raising them. They all cared for each other in their own odd ways.

"Woah... Scary." Belphie mumbled as he caught Lucifers faint smile.

A clinking noise brought their attention towards Mammon throwing rocks at your window. "Mammon, are you stupid? Quit doing that!" Asmo shook his head. "Y/N! I know your in there!" Satan covered his face in embarrassment. "Let's leave, I don't want to be associated with him." He mumbled.

"Dude! Don't break my window!" You hissed as you finally opened your window. All of the brothers looked up at you. "Did they all come with you!?" You sighed and almost laughed as you looked down at them. "No! We came by our own will! And I have something to say to you!" Mammon hollered with a great big grin. "We'll be waiting for you back home! All of us, okay? So don't keep us waiting too long! We know its where you belong!" Mammon blew you a kiss.

You laughed and shook your head at his antics. "Dad's bringing out the gun so you better run!" You called out and laughed as their faces filled with worry. The front door slowly creaked open making them all bolt down the street. You laughed and shook your head before closing your window.

The seven of them stopped at a park clearing and rested over a bench. "Do you think he's still after us?" Mammon huffed as he bent over still trying to catch his breath. "I sure hope not, I'm all sweaty." Asmodeus cringed as he wiped his forehead. Lucifer simply sighed as he reached for his coat pocket.

The letter you had addressed to him was still there. Turning it over he stared at the blue envelope. " I'm getting hungry..." Beel mumbled as he looked around the nearby businesses and restaurants. "Let's go find something for Beel before he eats one of us." Satan nudged everyone over to give Lucifer some privacy.

Lucifer was thankful for the quite as he opened up the envelope.

Dear Lucifer,
From the very first day I met you I knew it was going to be fun to mess with you. You had such a powerful aura I just couldn't help myself from being attracted to you. But you've demonstrated on multiple occasions that you have a heart. The small gestures that you showed not only me and your brothers... I couldn't help myself from being even more intrigued by you. Your a man of very little expressions, but those small smiles and gentle chuckles meant the world to me. I stared looking for any minimal twinkle in your eyes, and I would fall just the tiniest bit more anytime I found it. (Yes I know you can blush, don't worry I wont tell the others though.) I love all of you, but I can't tear myself apart between both realms. I need time, maybe when I first arrived you would've been relieved, but now that you know me better do you wish I would have stayed?
~Love, Y/N

It's been a month... I'm fine I swear...