~12~

"I just don't understand why it's a big deal! You're making a big fuss over some stupid rivalry I don't form a part of." You crossed your arms over your chest. "You should be thanking him and his mother for helping me get this form back." You glared as Satan sighed. "I suppose you're right, but I don't trust him. He has some shady business going on and I'd rather have you stay away from it."

Taking a deep breath you sighed and laid on your back. "He's a friend and in all honesty I have more in common with him than I do with you." Satan clenched his fist as he walked up to your bed. "You've only known him for two weeks, and I suppose you're right on some parts but I'd still be cautious. You do realize we're only looking put for you... You've become more than family to us."

Sighing you closed your eyes and nodded. "I know. You guys mean a lot to me too, all of you have a special place in my heart... and I guess if spending so much time with Marrow bothers you then I'll back off a bit." Siting up you wrapped your arms around Satan who surprisingly hugged back. There was a pause as Satan stroked your hair.

"I had forget your natural hair color... is it odd I miss your succubus form?" He asked and you laughed. "Not really no, I miss it too. I like my golden eyes and according to Marrow's mom I could grow a tail and wings, my horns are bigger too." You grinned and your nose twitched in excitement. "So is this form temporary?" You hummed at the question, not really thinking about it until he brought it up.

"I'm not sure, if I stay like this I won't have much trouble back home, but if I decide to break the seal then I'd feel more comfortable. I could live down here with you guys and I'd be more myself than I'd be up in the human world." Your eyes dropped as you thought about disappointing your Dad.

He never really liked the fact that you were able do weird things, or even outlive him by hundreds of years. "You know we don't have fathers, right? We were created more so than born, sure we've had father figures up in the celestial realm but when it came down to it Lucifer is the probably the best father figure anyone could have."

Stifling a laugh you finally unwrapped your arms from his torso. "You and Belphie seem to despise him the most but I have a feeling that two fo you look up to him more than you show." You grinned making Satan scoff. "Its true I admire him in a way but don't go telling him that, you'd just fuel his ego."

"I promise I won't. Could you snuggle up to me now? My other body is naturally warm and now I just feel cold." You shuddered and wrapped yourself up in a blanket. "You're so needy, shouldn't you be studying or something?" Satan rolled his eyes as he got under the covers with you, wrapping his arm around you. "I could but I think I need a nap more than I need to study."

Leaning into his warmth you shut your eyes for a few moments.
_________________________________

SATAN

After I felt her breath even out I slowly got out of her bed. Swallowing the lump in my throat I straightened myself out and walked towards the door. Stealing one last glance I noticed the way she curled up unto her covers. The urge to lay back down with her was greater than any other I had ever felt but in my mind I knew it would be better to distance myself from her.

With a sigh I opened the door and walked down the hall. "What were you doing in there?" Lucifer's voice startled me. "Just having a chat, she's fallen asleep though." Lucifer raised an eyebrow as he opened the door. A slightly shocked expression on his face when he saw your S/C skin and H/C hair. "How?"

"Marrows mother is a succubus."

Lucifer hummed before nodding. "I need to have a talk with you and the rest, they're waiting in the library." I simply nodded before following my brother. Entering the library everyone was seated doing they're own thing.

Taking a seat by Asmo we waited for our eldest brother to speak. With a sigh he faced his back towards us. "Its been brought to my attention that Y/N has been here with us for a little over three months... and that you've all grown a liking to her." Everyone in the room swallowed and shifted in they're seats. "I'm not an exception..."

Everyone looked at him in shock. "Woah, woah, woah! Are you saying what I think you're saying?!" Mammon jumped up with clenched fist. "Sit down you idiot." I glared making him back down. "Yes, I to have feeling Mammon. We all do and it seems they're directed towards the same person." Lucifer finally turned around facing us, taking a seat of his own.

"No way, this is so awkward. Why do all of you have to like the same girl I do!" Levi whined as he tried to cover his eyes. "I was her first kiss so all of you need to back down!" I rolled my eyes as I leaned back. "I was her second, but not because she need to feed. I kissed her myself." Beel sighed and Belphie tried comforting his twin.

"WHAT?!"

Mammon and Levi stood up. "It was kind of obvious, Beel avoiding Y/N when they used to be linked at the hip." I spoke up as I crossed my arms. "Dispite that we can all agree there is something to be felt." Lucifer huffed as he slicked back his hair. "I think it is best we keep this to ourselves. After all once her year is over it is likely she'll go back to the human world."

"Actually..." I spoke up making all my brother's look at me. "She mentioned her form was only temporary, if she were to feed again then she'd go back to her succubus form. She also said that if that were to happen she'd like to live down here... with us." Everyone's eyes shined with a glint of hopefulness, mine included.

"Even then, it's better she makes her own choices. If she decides to stay and... who she'd chose... is completely up to her. We must agree that despite her choice we will remain brothers." Lucifer stood up and motioned for us to do the same. "I dont want us to end up fighting one another, we will always be brothers and its my job to look out for us." Lucifer outstreched his arms motioning everyone in.

"Lucifer you really suck..." I mumbled as I shook my head, going towards the sibling group hug.

I don't plan on ending this soon, but do you guys want individual endings or one group one? I might do both but I'd like to know what you guys think before I start planing them