~16~

Mammon
Mammon sat on an empty bench as he opened the letter. The cold breeze made goosebumps appear on his skin. Letting out a shaky breath at the sight of your handwriting his eyes started scanning the paper.

Dear Mammon,
     I know you'll probably blow up when you see me again but I really just needed a break. I wanted to clear my head of all my thoughts. I grew up being so enclosed and held up a human routine and attitude but you were my first kiss, and that changed it all for me. You opened up a whole world of possibilities with that kiss and I want to thank you, but don't let it get to your head. You might be the first kiss but I've got so many things I want to discover and I honestly don't know where I belong. This isn't goodbye, not for a long shot because I know somehow someway well see eachother again.
     ~Love, Y/N♡

Mammon folded the paper back up and placed it in the jacket pocket near his heart. Pressing his hand over it he stood up as he saw Asmo approaching him. "I need a drink." Asmo quickly agreed and the two walked silently towards the nearest bar.

Leviathan
Levi sat in his room, spinning in his chair as the letter sat on top his desk. "Aaah! I can't take this... I'm such a loser, this sucks." He whined as he stoped spinning. Looking over at his fish tank, Henry bumped against the glass before turning away from Leviathan. "Gah! Even Henry thinks I'm lame." He furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up straight and grabbed the envelope. "No fish of mine will look down on me." His determination slowly diminished as he started reading.

Dear Leviathan,
     I'm sorry for leaving you without a marathon partner. I'm sure you'll do well without me though, we both will. Even if we're far apart we can always watch our shows and rave all we want once we're back together. I came to the devildom to learn more about my roots but I only ended up confusing myself more than I already was. I need to know where I belong and more importantly who I am or what I stand for. When we do meet again... it might be the last. It's hard for me to use my brain and heart at the same time. Once I get back I'll tell all of you my desicion. But until then I promise to continue watching Doki☆Magica! Episodes weekly.
     ~Love, Y/N

Leviathan felt his lip quiver as he set the letter back on his desk. Standing up he went to lay in his tub. Pulling up his jacket to cover his face he sniffled and let his emotions get the best of him. "Levi, everything alright?" Leviathan heard the voice of his younger brother call out to him. "I'm not accepting any company right now!" Leviatahn yelled and cursed himself for letting his voice crack.

Satan
Satan sighed as stood outside of Leviathan's door. He knew Levi was the most emotionally unstable out of the seven of them and he wanted to make sure he was alright. Clearly he wasn't, none of them really were. "I'll be in my room if you want some company." His footsteps echoed in the hall as he walked towards his own room. Sitting down on his bed he twirled the letter in his hand before opening it.

Dear Satan,
     Oh how I'll miss our book talks. In all honesty I wasn't a very avid learner back in the mortal realm but you helped me so, so, so much here in the Devildom. You're a very calm natured person and I appreciated that. Compared to the shenanigans your brothers got me into I'd say days with you were the best. No wacky scenarios, just the both of us enjoying surprisingly good study sessions. You helped me discover a few thing about myself, like the fact that I'm actually really smart but incredibly lazy when it comes to academics. I actually admire the way you carry yourself with such calmness despite the stupidity of your brothers. Please don't let them rub off on you cause the would be an incredible shame. Until our next meeting,
     ~Love, Y/N♡

Satan heard a knock on his door making him fold the letter and shove it in one of his pillow cases. Standing up and opening the door he was faced with Leviathan. His eyes were puffy and his nose was red. "Tell anyone and I'll summon Lotan." Leviathan sniffled as he reached out for a hug. "Yeah, yeah..." Satan mumbled as he hugged his brother. His own eyes glossing over as he embraced his sibling.

 His own eyes glossing over as he embraced his sibling

Asmo, Beel and Belphie will be in the next chapter. I think I'll write two more and I'll be putting this book on pause as I work on my Malleus fic and the ones behind the scenes.