~9~

You groaned as you stood from your bed. Your head pounded as the sound of your alarm woke you up. "Oh shut up..." You growled as you turned it off. Groaning you got up and looked at the time.

7:30 AM

"Y/N! Lucifer wants you down for breakfast!" Satan yelled as he passed down the hall. With heavy feet you rolled out of bed and put your sandals on. Reluctantly you opened the door to your room and shuffled your way down to the dining room. Asmodeus looked slightly better than you, his uniform on as he ate his breakfast. "Y/N..." Lucifer greeted as you took the empty spot to his left.

"Lucifer..." You mumbled and looked down at your empty plate. "I've been informed you're suspended... as a member of the student council I would expect better from you..." You huffed at the mention of your suspension. "I'm sorry if this negatively affected the reputation of the student council, but I did what I felt was right and I dont regret what I did... I do admit that I may have acted too harshly and didn't think things through... I will promise to do better in the future." Your response sounded almost robotic taking everyone by surprise.

Taking a drink of the blood orange juice in front of you you silently started serving your plate. "I'm going to start walking to school..." Satan mumbled cutting the silence. "I'll go with you." Beel and Asmodeus stood up together. "Bey Lucifer!" Asmo cheered as the group walked out. Slowly everyone left leaving you and Lucifer alone.

"Am I in trouble?" You asked as you dropped your fork. Lucifer seemed amused at your behavior, a small smirk forming at the corner of his lips. "Why would you be in trouble? The principal already suspended you so I see no need for further punishment." You raised an eyebrow as you leaned closer to the demon.

"Am I dreaming or is the first born Lucifer avatar of pride actually amused?" Lucifer scoffed before shaking his head. "Its exactly that reason why I know why you reacted the way you did. You were protecting your pride, your reputation." Lucifer gave you a small smile before he stood up.

"Trust me though, next time we have a situation like this I will not hold back on your punishment. I'll have Satan bring you your missed schoolwork, I'm off so behave while you're here." Watching as he walked off you slumped in your chair. "Man this is going to be so boooooooring!" You groaned and slowly sat up.

Looking around you noticed everyone had gone, leaving you with cleaning duty. Groaning even more you slowly got to work. When you were done you whipped your hands and walked off to your room. The sound of buttons being pressed made you stop, walking towards the door you furrowed your eyebrows and kicked the door open. "Why aren't you in school?! You could've helped me with the dishes at least!"

Stomping into the room Levi dropped his controller and almost cried when he saw the game over panel on his screen. "Y/N! My game!" He whined as he held his head in his hands. "Sorry, but seriously shouldn't you be at school?" Levi pouted as he picked up his controller. "As long as I get good grades Lucifer doesn't force me to go." You hummed as you awkwardly stood in his room.

"You're bored aren't you?" He sighed when you didn't leave. "Pretty much yeah." You shrugged as you started to look around his room. "Isn't that from Godly kiss?" You asked as you noticed a small figure on his shelf. Levi instantly perked up and pause his game. "YOU KNOW WHERE ITS FROM??? HAVE YOU BEEN LYING TO ME? ARE YOU A CLOSET OTAKU?!" Levi brimmed with excitement as he hugged you.

"Levi! I appreciate the hug but you're too close..." Levi blushed as he pulled away, softly bouncing on his feet. "I'm not a closet Otaku, sure I like it but I'm not HEAVILY into it..." You shrugged and he scoffed. "Sit, today we are going to change that!" Levi placed a blanket on the floor and turned to his monitor, typing in the website for Akumation and looking for options.

"One episode of an anime from different categories, and then you can chose which one we watch comoletely." You shrugged in agreement and he grinned, starting to list off names.

"Attack on Deviltown?"

"I've seen it."

"Promised Wonderland?"

"Seen it."

"Oturan?"

"Seen."

"The High school Host?"

"Seen..."

"Squid game?"

"That's not even anime but yes."

"What haven't you seen?!" He huffed and you laughed at his expression. "I'm sorry, I am actually a bit of an Otaku." Your laugh grew as Levi huffed. "I haven't seen Silent Void, we could watch that..." You offered Levi a closed eyed smile. "Out of everything you could've watched you chose to skip that? The Ost is simply amazing, and the animation isn't traditional but it still works, the film is simply a masterpiece."

"I've heard it's sad though, I don't want to cry!" You complained as he searched up the movie, setting it to full screen Levi joined you on the floor. The both of you laid down on the floor with pillows to hold your heads up. The silence filed the room, nothing but the movie was heard playing around you.

Even after the movie you wiped your tears and stayed with Levi in his room. movie after movie, episode after episode was played and the hours passed by. The both of you exhausted after so many emotional roller coasters.

"Has anyone seen Y/N?" Beel asked, night had fallen and he hadn't seen of heard from you since he left in the morning. "Not sure, Belphie said he didn't see anyone when he woke up from his nap." Asmo shrugged as he filed down his nails.

Beel frowned and walked down the hall. The only other person known to stay home was Levi so he tried knocking on his door. "Levi..? I'm coming in." He announced as he carefully opened the door. His heart sank when he saw you sprawled out on the floor with his older brother, the both of you asleep and holding on to each other.

Closing the door he sighed and shoved his hands into his pocket, his appetite completely gone as he walked towards his room.