~11~

Tapping your pencil on the table you huffed as you stared at the problem in front of you. "Everything okay sweetheart?" Asmo asked as he came up from behind you. "Huh? Oh... I guess. Not really though." You sighed and placed your pencil down. "Beel is still avoiding me, I wanted to thank him for setting up the whole surprise with lucifer but when I opened my mouth he said he needed to get to practice." Asmo grinned as he watched how upset you were.

"You don't even realize how much you like Beel its adorable!" Asmo gushed as you backed up. "I like all of you, Beel's my food buddy though. Your my party buddy, everyone is my buddy." You shrugged as you started putting all of your school work up. "My love for the seven of you is equal." Asmo shook his head. "Nope, you have to love me the most!" You grinned and rolled your eyes. "Keep telling yourself that." You kissed his cheek before zipping up your backpack.

"Where are you going?" He asked as his mood changed. "Marrow invited me over to his house, his mom wants to meet me." You grinned at the thought of meeting an actual succubus. "You mean 'I've got a rivalry with Satan' Marrow, the 'Studdy buddy' Marrow?" Asmo raised an eyebrow and you did too. "I think so, yeah..?"

Asmo's eyes widened as he stood up. "Oh, honey. Whatever you do, do not let him take you to bed. This man will not even remember your name, he's a one and done kind of guy." You snorted as you flung your bag over your shoulder. "Don't worry Asmo, you're my only one and done." You gave his cheek a light kiss before leaving him in the library.
_________________________________

"Come on in, my mom's waiting for you in the living room." Marrow opened the door of his home for you. "Thank you... you have a nice home." You mumbled as you looked around the walls. "Oh stop with the formalities, come on in. When Marrow told me there was a succubus at school I couldn't wait to meet you." Marrows mother grinned as she sat you down.

"But why are you in your true form? Don't you have a human form or something?" She asked as she studied your horns and features. "How many times have you fed? You still look a bit weak... but your horns seem a little above average for a virgin, have you started to sprout a tail?" All the questions made Marrow chuckle.

"I'll leave you guys to it, I'll walk you to the house of Lamentation when you're done." Marrow called out as he climbed the stairs and headed towards his room. "Ignore him, he's had this conversation plenty of times too." You chuckled as you played with the hem of your skirt. "I've only fed twice... they were kisses so, I don't think it really counted for much." You mumbled and looked away.

"Didn't count for much?! I'm assuming you haven't changed back because your body can't handle the amount of power surging through it." Marrows mom stood you up with her, her hands hovering over your palms before moving up to your shoulders. "I'm going to cast a spell on you okay..." She mumbled as she went behind you.

Her nail traced lines along your back, a shiver ran through your body as she mumbled a few foreign words. "Take a deep breath and close your eyes..." Slowly doing as told you closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. Slowly she moved infront of you, the palm of her hand touched your forehead. A light flick of her fingers followed before your eyes snapped open.

Your chest heaved as you looked at your body, your normal S/C skin greeted you. "It's been so long since I've seen this skin color..." You grinned as you admired your arms. "Don't get used to it, what I did was a temporary spell. It'll give this body a bit more of stamina to hold that extra energy, but once it burst I won't be able to do it again. It's up to you to find a healthy way to expel that extra energy."

You nodded with a great full smile. "I can give you some more tips some other day, it was nice to meet you. I've got some things to take care of so get Marrow to walk you home, and please... take care of yourself. I can tell there's a lot of pressure on your heart."

"Thank you..." You pause as you watched her walk further into the house. Walking up the stairs Marrow went up you knocked on his door. The faint sound of music stoped before footsteps were heard. "Ready to go?" He asked and you nodded your head.

When Marrow finally took your appearance in he did a double take. "Haha, there she is. Not bad looking for a human." He laughed as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, walking you down the stairs. "Says ugly, come on and hurry up before Lucifer gets his panties in a twist." The both of you laughed all the way towards the house of Lamentation.

"Y/N!" You heard from a distance, Satan stood a few feet ahead of you. He was clearly passed off, a threatening aura surrounding him. "Uh oh, you're in trouble." Marrow whispered in your ear as you shook his arm off you. "Hey, calm down." You glared as he yanked you away from Marrow. "Careful! Can't you see she's back to normal. If anything you should be thankful I got my mom involved."

The two males glare d at each other for a moment. "Marrow just go back home, I'll take care of Satan." You sighed as you stepped to the side. "I said I would walk you home so I am, I'm not the one with the problem." Marrow smirked as he saw how irritated Satan got. "Come on now, don't feed into it. I'll see you at school." Marrow sighed before walking closer to you.

Leaning down he placed a kiss on your cheek before walking off. "You're unbelievable." Satan scoffed, glaring at you before walking in the direction of the house. Knitting your eyebrows you glared as he walked off without you.

 Knitting your eyebrows you glared as he walked off without you