Ew

Okay dudes! I updated it, I keep changing the title of this story but yeah!
Travis point of view:
I wake up from a lovely...No weird and gross dream.Im not getting into that dream though you could say it was unholy.I rub my eyes and check my messages on my flip phone,like i always do.I dont have alot of contacts on there just my failure of a father and my sweet mother and- wait theres a new number? Nobody ever adds me, I quickly click the unknown number.

"Hey travis,its sal.I found your phone number on the ground and decided that I needed more contacts and you would be fun to text to," Butterflies in my stomach started to fly,More fun to text to? Was this a dare...Why would a beautiful hot boy like him add me?i punched him in the face yesterday! I shouldn't have in the first place but still! I should respond but how?"hey freak" I typed out but then deleted it...Maybe I shouldn't respond,I cant talk to him normal..

      Time skip
Ugh i hate the bus.Its smells weird.Larry jokes around saying that the bus smells like the bolgna.Sometimes i wanna shove some bologna down Larry's throat. I despise Larry. I just hate that guy so much.He smells like weed,hangs out with sally to much and Never lets me get to sal.He's so clingy I wanna take him to a weed shop (i know that its not called a weed shop, but we have to keep in mind that travis has never even seen a drug in his life. Well thats my hc anyway. He has no connection to drugs nor alcohol or marijuana. So just so yall know) and burn the weed shop down with him inside it.

Sally and his friends arrive from that creepy apartment of theirs.I cant help but smile at him...Its getting worse.Everyday i love him more.Why am i even telling my own head this?!Anyway..He has blue hair,he says it's natural but i don't think it is.He always wears that dumb mask that hides his face.My theory is that he wears it to hide his expressions,I would get a mask too if i could.He waves at me,he probably noticed my staring.I stayed quiet.

"Hey Church boy!your acting different today? Did i put you in your place yesterday man?" Larry said with an annoying tone. Once again i wanted to kill him. "Larry lets not today...he looks a bit out of shape-" I stayed silent. "Sal,he should be out of shape he deserves nothing.Not your kindness neither.Waist your kindness on somebody else!" Larry blurted. I wanted to cry right there and then.I held back my tears and hid back in my seat.

"