Really?

I made this by the way, with my editing skills
Sals pov:
I walk in to see travis and larry high as fuck. Larry not as much though cause he's been high so many times before.

"Larry what the actual fuck?,"

"What dud? Its just some bonding time,"

"He may not be that in practice wi-"

"Do y'all wanna play that gamee with the mushrooms and the italian plumbers?"
Travs blurted out

"Travis maybe you should lay down and have-"

"Lay down and fuck you? Hell yeah!"
How does a person get that high.

"Lets playyy the Italian plumber game bitch"

"Mario bros?"

"Yeah..mm....yah thats the one"

"Larry can i talk to you?"

I grab larry and bring him outta the room. "Larry what the actual fuck?"

"Oh common he wanted some"

"Yeah okay but what if he-"

BANG

"Uh oh sal"

I rush in Larry's room to find travis crashed on the floor with a bloody nose. "Travis calm down calm down"

"Remember that one time we fucked in a bathroom stall at school?"
I ignore him. Im so furious with larry I don't even pay attention to what shit trav has to say. I bring trav to my bathroom and get my first aid kit out. Travis is doing the WAP while I'm in the process of trying to get the first aid kit. I clean up travis's bloody nose and walk him over to my room. "Shh shh trav its okay its okay" i say as I slowly change him into one of my over sized shirts so that he doesn't smell like the stench of Larry's room. I lay him on my bed and hold him close, stroking his hair while he slowly falls asleep...he looks so peaceful yet so tired.

This one was short but if you don't mind me asking, would y'all mind if i make a little bonus chapter with smut in it? Its not gonna be apart of this story its gonna be a bonus, just so I don't offend anyone or anything. I want yall opinion.