Ugh larry..

Yeah hi.art by kxix.xrt on tiktok :) Also i don't support any slander of any character in this book, they all get to be happy in the end so just wait.
Sals pov:
I wake up.Damn i must've fell asleep sitting down. Sleepy Travis laying his head on my lap,slowly opens his eyes and yawns. "Good morning trav!"
"Sal how do gay marriages work?"  Travis blurted,That was the most random question ever.

"Exactly how a straight marriage would work."

"In a church?"

"May be it depends on the couples religion."

"You can have marriages other places,they don't have to always be in a church,"
I rolled my eyes. You can take the homophobic part out of him but you cant take the christianity out of him.

"So you can have a marriage anywhere?"

"Yes travis yes."

"Oh- "

"How are you doing this morning Trav?"

"Mmmm...lonely."

"Im here though what am I a piece of dirt?"

"Well your not close to meee"

"Ugh fine"

I lied down next to him on my cramped little couch.

"Better now?"

He kissed me holding my hips. I was a bit flattered he made the first move. We fell asleep and slept in. It was a Sunday. So no Larry interrupting us and ruining our time together. Since next week was the last week of school.. (Idk how prom works cause I'm still in middle school so idk if its like before school ends but I'm just assuming lol)  They didn't know who beat up Kenneth yet so me and Travis were okay to go outside. "Hey we should go to the beach today with the gang!"

"Uhmm sal maybe I shouldn't.."

"Why not?"

"Just.. I didn't bring my swim suit soo.."

"Larry can give you one of his.."

"Gross. Ew no sal I wouldn't be caught dead wearing his swim trunks" (swim trunks is a really funny word)

"Dont be dramatic I'm sure i have one thats too big because my dad doesn't Know my size."

"Mmm"

Oh shit, I think Travis has a trigger word. Its "dad" ,he should get over what happened. But he is my boyfriend sooo i have to be nice. I decided to text Larry and the gang so I could invite them over.

Walmart ghostbusters gc
Sal:hey guys!

Ash:Hey sal mind if we hang out for a bit

Sal: yeah i was just gonna ask the gang-

Ash: no sal just us. You promised you would take me out to return for the prom incident.

Sal:oh well Travis is here i was just wondering if..

Ash: No sal. Shut up about him, Common please just us? You could ask larry to "babysit" travis.

Larry: BHAHAH I would hate that.

Sal: okay then ash we can meet at the restaurant by the ministry, at 12:00

Ash:okay cant wait

Sal: yep and larry please watch trav

Larry: fine I'll watch your damn fuck buddy or whatever

Sal:NOT IN THE GROUP CHAT LARRY!

I closed my phone. "Soo what did they say?"
"Well ash wants to hang out just the two of us-"

"Oh then i can just go home-"

"No no Trav you can stay here! Hang out with Larry I'm sure if you guys get to know each-other you guys will realize that you have things in common!"

"Name one thing you think we have in common then."

Man he stumped me there. "Just please hang out with him... for me?"

"Fine., enjoy the thing with ashley."

"I still have to get ready, I forgot to change out of my real clothes last night, so I've gotta change again."

I finish up and before i leave.. "Trav please go and hang with larry, the key card is on the counter!"

@