Shit..

Travis' point of view:
I slowly open my eyes to the little fight Larry and Sal are having.Their words aren't the clearest..Wait a second i don't have clothes on?Im praying I didn't do what i think i did to sal last night.Sally quickly realizes I'm awake and smiles at me.I try to hide my embarrassed face. "You can have break fast here i guess.." Larry mumbles.He's mad at me.But i mean when is he ever not mad at me? "
I get dressed quickly and so does sal."Do you usually have breakfast here Larry?" I ask. "No,but sal is not good with alcohol,He can barely stand up.He's just hungover,Big time" Larry explains. We all sit at sals table and eat the toast Larry made.Its burnt .

"Soo,travis...how was the pull out?"

I sit there and stare at him.Sally punches him lightly in the face.

"What?Im just playing around!"

I look down and wish I didn't even agree to studying with sal yesterday.I have sinned big time. "Larry I'll meet you at the bus stop i gotta get ready." Sal says pushing Larry out of the door. "Sorry about him travis,He's just a little irritated thats all,"
"Oh thats fine." I say. "God i wish we weren't drunk when we had it.It would actually mean something,I make dumb mistakes.." sal mumbles. "I feel free sal..I wanna make my dad mad!"i say. "What?! Travis you are gonna get abused more if you-" i cut sal off with a kiss.We made out for like 3 minutes or so,until sal broke the kiss. "Travis.." It was true.I wanted to move out on my 18th birthday and live in a nice apartment.But not in this apartment.I swear i hear weird stuff going on in the other apartments.Sal hugs me. "We can sue your dad,but lets not make him-"  "Tomorrow we can study at my place."  "Wait trav!before you go..Are we a thing now?" I blush. "Uh,L-l-lets just forget what happened last night and wait for a true connection." I say. "Oh okay!fine with me." Sal says. Damn i never saw him without his prosthetic on.That was the goal of yesterday.

Sals point of view:
I rush to the bus and catch it on time. "Hey dude!We were worried that you weren't coming" Larry says. "Oh I was coming.." I say trying to look happy. "Whats wrong sal?" Ash is worried.The true reason is that I wanted us to be a thing. "Sal, Decided on who your gonna ask to the prom?" Ashley asks. I look at her anxious eyes and think for a moment.. "umm I'm just gonna wait until someone asks me out first." I reply. "Your not good at catching hints are you?Fine then, sal will you go to prom with me?" We hit a bump on the bus,While I'm having trouble breathing,I don't want to be a bitch and say no to her..But i have a heart for someone else. I glare at Larry,He just frowns knowing what happened last night with Travis and stuff. I look for Travis in the bus,He's probably in the front.. "Sure i would love to!" I blurt out of my big fat stupid fucking mouth,.

What have I done? Travis was probably gonna ask me..God why do I even have to speak..I wish i had no mouth instead of half of one. "Sal! That's great!" Larry looks at me confused,His eyes say "You got your self in shit you cant get out of" I stare at Ash trying my best not to cry,I don't know why i would even..I'm just really sensitive when it comes to love i guess...

~time skip~

Its lunch time and i sit with my group,Slowly staring at Travis approaching us, with a mad but pleased look on his face. "Hey freak! " h flicks my head playfully and winks.I try not to giggle,I know he's just trying to get my group annoyed. "Travis get out of here!I bet your still a low life virgin who-" "Actually.."Larry cuts ash of and me and travis look at him know what He's about to say,Larry sometimes needs to shut his big mouth. "Travis is not a virgin Ashley,"

"Are you trying to defend him now Larry?

"No,That was a fact I learned this morning

"What do you mean?"

I had already gone before it all became chaos,with Travis by my side. "Lets go,I have somewhere we can go" i whisper to travis motioning to the door of the school.We leave and go into the tiny wood area next to our school.There we have lunch.Travis takes out the Bologna sandwich out of his lunch bag,I cringe and stop him from eating it. "Here you can have half of my peanut butter and honey sandwich,Don't eat that!" I throw it on the ground before he can even say no. "Man its good we got out if there,Things were gonna blow up fast." Travis sighs. "Yeah.." i mumble back,listening to the birds and the river flowing, "Its so peaceful here." I say. "We should eat here everyday just us,Together." Travis says instantly regretting it after. "Yeah we should.." I slowly tilt my prosthetic up,so that my lips are showing,and kiss him. I know he was never gonna make the first move.I hope that he wouldn't mind that i only had half of a mouth,One side was just teeth and not lips,

After the kiss Travis asks "hey sal,lets go to prom.."

ᴏᴏᴘ ᴄʟɪғғ ʜᴀɴɢᴇʀʀ