Say sorry

-ᴵ ᶜᴬᴺᵀ ᵂᴬᴵᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᵞᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴿᵞ ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ:) I'm just so nice right?-
Sals pov:
I wake up on stone cold floor of my apartment. I look around and nobody's here anymore..I wonder where travis is. I look around the very messy living room..God dad's not gonna be happy. I then go to the bathroom and there Travis is, passed out on the bathroom floor. I wonder what happened last night... did i drink to much?

I quickly shake Travis up, maybe he's mad at me? What did i do? "Who the fuck is there?" Travis mumbles. "Trav its me." I say very desperate to find out what happened last night and why travis fell asleep here. "Fuck off sal."

"Travis why?"

"Go check Larry's snapchat story,then I'll explain..if i even have to."(okay okay, i know there were no snapchat story's in the timeline of this story, but shut up.)
I quickly get my phone from my pocket and check Larry's story. Oh... Ash and me..
Now I'm a huge dick. Great.

"Travis I-"

"Im sorry sal but I'm gonna pack up now. I'll see you back in court with you know..my father"

"Travis no wait I wasn't thinking straight i-"

"WAS I JUST LOVED BY YOU TO..I DONT KNOW TO PASS THE TIME? "

"No i...Fuck travis come back here"

"You sound like my father. I fucking hate you."

I sat there and cried a bit. What could i do to...make him feel better?

Travis pov:

Now I'm acting like a bitch. Poor sal..maybe I could give him another chance. I left the apartment and slammed the door. Too late now. I ran out before larry could go up and see what sal was doing. If he already found out-

"HEY PHELPS IM GONNA STOP YOU RIGHT THERE"
Larry yells well I'm halfway out of the apartments. Shit im screwed. Rip all the bones in my body.

"Hey man we don't have to use violence i-"

"Tell me a damn fucking reason why i shouldn't use violence!" Larry yelled while grabbing the coller of my shirt.

"Because i cant be beaten up i have a court-"

Larry punched me in the face hard. Like my father used to do. I suddenly got into a ball and started crying. All of the bad memories of my father came back and I couldn't bare it.

"Do you want more?

I sat there and nodded my head no. "What did i say to you when we were in my room? That if you hurt sal i would kill you. I don't think theres any other reasons."

"I'll make it up to him...he cheated on me-"

"SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA WORK THINGS OUT WITH YOUR ROMANTIC PARTNER AND NOT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS TRAVIS"

"I-"

"He does that sometimes okay? He gets a bit forgetful but its not against you, im sure he did it by accident"

"He kissed a girl On accident?"

"Just apologize. You love him he loves you, you guys can work it out."

"Now who's the expert on love here?"

"I've only had one partner in my life, but i know sal and what sal wants. He wants a partner he can spend his whole life with peacefully, he wants a nice home and he just wants a companion to love and spend time with"

"Your so cheesy larry. You watch to many dumb romance movies" i said giggling.

"Shut up and go apologize"

I go to the elevator as quick as i can go to sals apartment and burst through the door. I run to the bathroom and there he was. Miserable sal on the floor. I run up to him and give him a kiss. We make out for a few minutes maybe 3 minutes or so.

"Why did you c-come back?"

"Because. I love you and i realise it was a mistake and you didn't acctually kiss ash with meaning"

" I kissed her because i was drunk..and i was worried that you were cheating on me with Phillip."

"Seriously? Sal just because he has blue hair too does not mean I'm interested in him. I don't have like a blue hair kink or whatever-"
Sal burst into laughter. "Okay okay well we're even now right?"

"Yes" i said hugging sal from behind. I loved him.

(Im sorry fir the lack Of updates it's just been really hard for me and I don't have any storyboard left but I will be working on that soon) ❤︎❤︎❤︎I love you all and this story is coming to an end! Please be patient.