Imagination (The end)

Prepare for the spelling mistakes in this one besties[ •́ •̀ ]ʋ
Travis pov
Today was another court day. Me and sal graduated last Friday, so that was something. I cant believe i came so far. Heres some advice, confess to them because it made my life better when i confessed,and it helped me find out more about myself.

I sat in court with my father on the other side of me. The judge walked in and i gave a nervous look to sal who was in the same booth as me. Sal reassured me and held my thigh. I gulped.
Like i said before i know nothing bout court what so ever so we're gonna skip the whole "who did what" and stuff. I'll just cut to the juicy parts.

"We find the defendant,kenneth phelps guilty or child abuse, illegal cult shit,and mass murder". (I had fun writing this part :D)

I looked at sal again in awe. We exited the court without saying a word until sal shut the door of the car. "YES YES YESSSSSS" sal exclaimed. "Im so happy. We should celebrate!" Sal paused for a moment and looked at me.

"Travis are you gay now?"

"No shit sherlock. Of course i am"

"Haha..yeah well travis..we've come a long way and honestly I'm proud of you..I'm proud of us."

"Me too..me too"

It was just me and sal. In the parking lot. Nothing could stop us.
Sal started the car and started driving.

"Addison apartments right?"

"No..theres one extra stop we have to make" sal winked.

"Okay..."

We arrived at a place.. a place that brought back memories. The woods, or atleast thats what we called it.

"Remember here?"

"Oh I remember"
I said while holding sal close while we walked through the forest.

"I'm sorry for punching you in the face that one time in highschool,i meant it with love"

"Pfft,,.. Larry beat your ass! Thats the best memory of mine..of highschool i mean."

"Do you have anything to apologize for?"

"No trav I don't think so-"

"What about the time when i was crying in the bathroom the only thing you could say to comfort me was we're not acctually all gay you know that right? That didn't help at a-"

"Well I didn't think you knew. I'm not completely gay, im pansexual."

"Your sexually attracted to pans?"

"Haha travis very funnyyy" sal said sarcastically.

"I love you sal."
(THIS YOUR QUE TO PUT ON SOME MITSKI OR SOMETHING SAD ON RN BEFORE READING THIS PART)
"It wasn't your fault travis.."

"What? Sal what are you"

"Travis its time to wake up."
The forest started on fire but I couldn't feel it.
"THERES PEOPLE THAT NEED YOU TRAVIS. WAKE UP TRAVIS. WAKE UP"

"No sal..i cant leave you. This life is too perfect i cant leave"

"Everything must come to an end. Travis you saved ash and the others you killed your dad. Im proud of you. But those people need you right now"

"B-but I could have saved you...I NO PLEASE SAL"

"Im sorry travis. If I could have stayed i would..but i made that decision myself. It wasn't your fault."

"I SAW YOUR TRIAL AND I COULD'NT SAY ANYTHING. I SAW YOU GET THE DEATH PENALTY I-"

Sal kissed me and it went dark after that. I never got the chance to say i loved him one last time.

Authors pov:

Beep beep beep beep is all travis could hear. He woke up in tears. "W-where's sal.." he said. Ashley was there in the room in a hospital chair with her arm bandaged. She looked at Travis in awe. "TRAVIS!Your awake!" Ash yelled quickly running to Travis. Travis couldn't speak. "W-wheres sal?" Ash looked into travis depressed eyes. "Oh travis....I miss him too" They hugged for a few minutes. Travis told ash everything that happened in his coma dream, and ash told Travis everything that happened and what Travis did to save sals remaining friends.

"I never got to tell him how i feel..it was too late. I wish-"

"Things had been different.." ash said finishing Travis sentence.

All of this had been Travis imagination. All of the cuddles the kisses the acceptance. All of that had been fake. All a dream. You could say this story has come to the end.

The woods, by:random_shipper54.(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
(I cried so hard writing this. I'm going to make another salvis story, kind of the same as this one but with a happy ending. Im sorry for the tears. Also thank you for all the support on this story. I didn't think i would be rank #10 in the salvis ranking :) i love you all and remember its just a story. Also the art up there is mine.)also i wrote this at 12 am.