Hanging out w larry

Travis pov:
I sigh when sal leaves. I try to take my mind off the incident with my father. Ugh fine I'll go hang with Larry. I go to the elevator and put the keycard in.

I reach the door of Larry's apartment and gulp, I'm either gonna get a broken nose as a welcoming or drugs.  I knock on the door and see a kind lady looking down on me. "Oh you must be Travis! I'm Sals step mom nice to meet you."

"Oh- uhm thank you."

"Larry's in his room like always!"

"But- how did you know who i am and how do you-"

" sal won't shut up about you at the dinner table, its always Travis this, Travis that, Honestly I'm not complaining-"

I was flattered. I walked my way to Larry's bedroom, clenching my fists, I knocked on the door. "Hey little du- oh its you"

"Sal is forcing me to be here..."

"Ugh fine, come in i guess."

I went in his smelly room.  "Hey..what is Sal to you Travis,be honest." Larry said very defensive. "Well.. uhmm.. he's a -a hmm".
"Travis be honest..you won't get hurt."

"He's the highlight of my day, he's the thing that makes everything seem so amazing when it's really shit, "

"So you feel a sexual attraction to him don't you?"

"Wha-"

"I see how you look at him. Dont lie. You wanna fuck him every day but you know you can't ,"

"Well.."

" listen here, If you hurt sal in any way. I'll bend you and twist you into a pretzel. Then I'll turn you into bolgna okay? "

"Bolgna is not made out of human flesh for the last time Larry! "

"Just- stop eating it man. Stop eating it,"

"Fine."

"Sal cant wait to fuck you too"

"Huh?..hmm lets change the subject now- "

"Want some weed?"

I look at larry with a concerned look.

"Hmm i don't know.."

"Don't worry trav! "He pat my back,
"Its only a myth you get high,you dont get high it just tastes good, like a brownie!"

"Hmm I'll just have a normal brownie instead.."

"TRAVISSS COMMONNN"

"Ugh fine shut up already." I took one of his brownies and gaged. Actually maybe this wouldn't be that bad. I took a bite and boy were they good i started taking a ton of them,smooshing them all in my mouth "woah woah calm down!" Then the room started spinning. I liked this feeling. Then sal walked in..

Lol hi. I knew i said I wouldn't write but i got bored :) @fuzzypandalovez hai there since i know you like my story so much and you didn't add it to your reading list here :3