uh oh

Travis point of view:
I wake up in sals arms. I was very high last night, very high. At least i- my phone  suddenly started beeping like crazy. I quickly answer it. "Hello. Is this Travis phelps?"

"Uhm..yes"
I said almost shaking to death. "We have good news and some bad news. Good news, you dad woke up! And fully recovered." I cringed at that sentence. "Bad news is, we have come up with suspects..and your one of them" i felt like killing myself. "Oh and that boy that your with.."
"O-okay. Yes sir we will be there"
I then hung up and it went silent.
Sal had already woken up and was listening to the conversation with fear. Tears formed. I was scared so fucking scared, i was tired, i was tricked, I didn't feel warmth anymore. I felt that same shitty feeling..the one i felt after i nearly killed my father. I looked over at sal for reassurance, but he had the exact expression as i did. We sat there just trying to find the answer in each others eyes. I couldn't keep it in anymore, i started to scream and cry. Sal looked at me, unfazed.

It looked like he was trying to reassure me everything was fine. When it really isn't.
"O-okay okay. Its okay, I'm sure we w- i mean they couldn't put you nor i behind bars! Travis that was self defence. You cant get arrested for defending yourself. "
Sal tried to get more words out of his mouth, but he was as speechless as i was.

He hugged me very lightly. I then calmed down just a little, and started to loose the tense feeling in my whole body. I hugged tightly. And we moved into a kiss. "Wherever you go i go.they can't take you away from me..." sal said tears falling out of his beautiful blue eyes.
I felt bad for making him cry. We cried for a few hours together..but we were interrupted by,.Guess who? Larry. "Yo dude why are you crying?" He asked sal, while glaring at me. His eyes said " what the fuck did you do"
"None or your fucking business Larry." I blurted out. Poor sal.

(AYE AYE. 800. Reads y'all! Also, I'm a dumbass so I don't know how trials work. And i have no intrest in knowing, so we just gonna skip the trial part . Also I'll try my best to update more and write more. )