Dreams ;)

Travis:
I thrusted into him faster and faster and faster, As sal let out whimpers of pleasure. I stopped and he came close to me making sal on top of me now he licked my ear giving me love bites and hickeys "Comon fuck me church boy" he whispered in my ear.

I woke up very scared but flustered. I looked over and there sal was, all tucked in with me peacefully. I looked over to him and smiled, I checked my phone, "89 new messages " eighty nine times? I tried to check them all, first the voicemails.
Hey honey! Dad is wondering where your at? Please call us back honey.

TRAVIS PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE NOW LITTLE FAGGOT I NEED YOU FOR SUNDAY MASS AND IF THEY KNEW I LOST YOU THEY WOULD GET ME IN TROUBLE AND THINK I AM A BAD PARENT!

Yeah you are dad. Sal woke up to the startling voice message. "Was that your dad?"
"Mhm..." rage flowed through my whole body. "Common lets go get our sweaters and go somewhere..." I say. "Okay! Whatever you say travy" "stop calling me that" i said blushing.

We got our shirts and sweaters on, well only me sal wore a new pair of clothes. I was still red with anger. "Hey whats wrong?."
"My dad..He just he just Makes me so-" I couldn't contain it anymore.. so i punched the laundry room wall as hard as i could. "Hey hey! Its okay" Sal said slowly kissing me. I think i was addicted to his kisses. My hand started to bleed and bruise cause of me punching the wall. Sal looked at me in concern and without thinking I grabbed his hand and ran out of the apartment with him.

"So where are we going?"

"My house.."

"Okay we slept in its.. 10:00" sal said checking the time on his ghostbusters watch.

"Okay.."

"Wait what are we going to do there?"

"Its a surprise.."

We reached my house and i hoped my dad was there. "Wait i forgot my pigtails.."
"Dont worry you won't need them"

I brought sal to the doorstep and knocked twice. Sal was confused but i grabbed his hand and reassured him it was fine. My dad opened the door and I quickly snatched sals new prosthetic off and kissed him. I was exited to see my dad's reaction sal looked scared everything went according to plan i stopped and looked at my mad and shocked dad. I felt free.. but bad at the exact same time. Like I wasn't expecting anything thats about to happen. I looked over at sal.